andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
She keeps the leggings.
(And she doesn't wear panties still, of course)
Oooooooooooooohhhh...

You clever little sneak! I had no clue that the leggings weren't the pants kind that go all the way up. Brilliant. I shouldn't have underestimated you, not someone who made a game as good as you have.

Reactions: Runey

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Necrophilia? But I am alive? Or not? MC is doing it with android. Does it mean that MC is necrophile?
Yes he obviously is, but don't worry, when the sex robot revolution is coming up they'll have use for you too. Maybe they apply some additional parts though :ROFLMAO:

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
A detail I love is that Android starts walking around without a mask pretty often once her exhib stat is high enough. For her, displaying her mouth is just like displaying her pussy or nipples, but she LIKES showing nudity when it isn't appropriate once her exhib stat is high. Since she considers her mouth a private part, of course she'd get the same rush from showing it in public as she does with her pussy and nipples visible in public too. On my game, it isn't unusual to find her masturbating without her mask on in the middle of the lobby these days.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Since I'm remaking most/all of Ashley's content, it at least has the benefit of improving the older, worse looking events.
Loving the new look; will there ever be a time when Ashley goes back to her natural hair colour? I think she looks better with it that colour and not in pigtails. (and older, so might please Patreon even more) and before there are 13,000 pages telling me I'm wrong, this is just my opinion! :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Loving the new look; will there ever be a time when Ashley goes back to her natural hair colour? I think she looks better with it that colour and not in pigtails. (and older, so might please Patreon even more) and before there are 13,000 pages telling me I'm wrong, this is just my opinion! :)
No, she wont go back to her brown hair permanently.

Reactions: Scrot

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
for the add revenue IMO they should be a multiplier to the total revenue (rewarding or penalizing you for having enough of the other upgrades, if you do billboard without enough drinks/music you will lose a lot of money, people will come and be disappointing, but if you have all you should swim in money).

Also regarding revenue ellen says that having employes with sexy outfit brings more money( you cant change employes outfits, i guess it was maybe meant for the pinup photos, but it's confusing)

Also Ash with brown haire kinda looks like Max Caulfield from Life is strange

Reactions: Runey

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
They explained their reasoning in the event.

TLDR: They needed you to say yes.
True, but as I mentioned previously kidnapping you may ensure that you say yes, but not that you will follow through once you're back home. Not saying you shouldn't have them do it, but it definitely doesn't come across as a well thought out plan.
Didn't name who is who, but you should know what girl has what backstory. Android and Kali are the only two that aren't clearly female focused. Everyone else? Their backstories would not even work as a male. That is why I say that.
There's a difference between taking inspiration from real life and just copying real life down and using that though. For example Ashley having a happy "mask" because she thinks it's the only way people will like her isn't female specific. (Regarding that one in particular, I really hope she learns to relax around MC in the future)
Not entirely true, but for the most part it is. truestory unlocks the "True Story". But it just includes things that can be risky.
You've mentioned that "truestory" isn't just incest before, I'm curious what else is unlocked by it? Or is it just incest for now, but any other controversial content will be hidden behind it if you add any?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Not entirely true, but for the most part it is. truestory unlocks the "True Story". But it just includes things that can be risky.
Not true enough! I wanted a lesbian scene for the twins, but noooo. Then I expected it during the threesome with Kali and her sister and me, but again, noooo. Give me a damn lesbian incest scene already!! I mean, I sorta kinda got that with Lin's training scene with her sis, but that stopped at mere fingering. That ain't enough!

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Not true enough! I wanted a lesbian scene for the twins, but noooo. Then I expected it during the threesome with Kali and her sister and me, but again, noooo. Give me a damn lesbian incest scene already!! I mean, I sorta kinda got that with Lin's training scene with her sis, but that stopped at mere fingering. That ain't enough!
All the girls need to be more "interactive" IMO,

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I would generally feel pretty safe making that assumption for a game where you play as a man fucking lots of women ;).
There are a few exceptions, have you played Heavy Five, that dev is a woman.
I liked the Cornwall event.
FITE ME.
Um, I liked it too, but okay ...You spelled 'fight' wrong!!! :p

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
for the add revenue IMO they should be a multiplier to the total revenue (rewarding or penalizing you for having enough of the other upgrades, if you do billboard without enough drinks/music you will lose a lot of money, people will come and be disappointing, but if you have all you should swim in money).

Also regarding revenue ellen says that having employes with sexy outfit brings more money( you cant change employes outfits, i guess it was maybe meant for the pinup photos, but it's confusing)

Also Ash with brown haire kinda looks like Max Caulfield from Life is strange
Basically, buying and giving Moon the cat outfit gives you more money.

True, but as I mentioned previously kidnapping you may ensure that you say yes, but not that you will follow through once you're back home. Not saying you shouldn't have them do it, but it definitely doesn't come across as a well thought out plan.

There's a difference between taking inspiration from real life and just copying real life down and using that though. For example Ashley having a happy "mask" because she thinks it's the only way people will like her isn't female specific. (Regarding that one in particular, I really hope she learns to relax around MC in the future)

You've mentioned that "truestory" isn't just incest before, I'm curious what else is unlocked by it? Or is it just incest for now, but any other controversial content will be hidden behind it if you add any?
Truestory also adds a jojo reference, or maybe I deleted that.

All the girls need to be more "interactive" IMO,
How do you mean?

sub-c

Nov 28, 2017
I can't tell if it's my love for Ashley's character/story and that I'd hate to see her be removed or have her model/background changed for the sake of Patreon or if I genuinely feel like she looks a lot older in a fresh outfit. I'm really digging her new clothes, I'm a bit surprised at how different she looks out of the school uniform and I actually prefer her looking this way. You did good Runey, nice one.

Now let's hope this calms the wrath of the Patreon overlords.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I can't tell if it's my love for Ashley's character/story and that I'd hate to see her be removed or have her model/background changed for the sake of Patreon or if I genuinely feel like she looks a lot older in a fresh outfit. I'm really digging her new clothes, I'm a bit surprised at how different she looks out of the school uniform and I actually prefer her looking this way. You did good Runey, nice one.

Now let's hope this calms the wrath of the Patreon overlords.
Thank you so much! I'm very glad you like it. It seems a lot of people do, and that was one of my biggest worries, if people would dislike the character because of her outfit change.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes