Sep 4, 2017

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Does anybody have reservations about helping out the elf friends because holy shit what a dumbass plan? They need you to buy them to set them free, so their grand plan is to find someone who doesn't have anywhere near that kind of money, kidnap him, and then ask nicely? In what world does the kidnapping make sense here? If they were going to hold me for ransom to get the money to pay off the debts maybe the plan would have a slight glimmer of a complete thought, but as is it makes no sense at all. Why not just write an anonymous letter? Or call the hotel? I have reservations about their plan because it's not clear to me that they won't go off and do something completely stupid to screw it up.

Also, that one that costs as much as a good used car is going to be a problem. I'm going to have to take out a loan or something. Maybe have her work in the bar as a form of indentured servitude? If she's got a time limit then she's got a problem.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Does anybody have reservations about helping out the elf friends because holy shit what a dumbass plan? They need you to buy them to set them free, so their grand plan is to find someone who doesn't have anywhere near that kind of money, kidnap him, and then ask nicely? In what world does the kidnapping make sense here? If they were going to hold me for ransom to get the money to pay off the debts maybe the plan would have a slight glimmer of a complete thought, but as is it makes no sense at all. Why not just write an anonymous letter? Or call the hotel? I have reservations about their plan because it's not clear to me that they won't go off and do something completely stupid to screw it up.

Also, that one that costs as much as a good used car is going to be a problem. I'm going to have to take out a loan or something. Maybe have her work in the bar as a form of indentured servitude? If she's got a time limit then she's got a problem.
I simply rejected them (but i'm still going to buy them xD

Thanks for the beer! Now, WHERE IS THE FIGHT?
The second fighter didn't Show up, so the winner is clear.
I'm taking my beer ice cold please :D

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
But they would be used; by everyone who uses the "truestory" code, which is likely quite a few people.

I'm not interested in telling other people they shouldn't like them, but you're welcome to try and convince me I should let those assholes into my hotel if you'd like.
That's not your hotel. It's mine. You are really an entitled fellow to think the Harem Hotel is yours!
When the game boots on my machine it clearly states that my grandpa has left the hotel to me. I don't understand why my grandpa would've left his hotel to an unknown random guy on the internet like you!One!

Alright, i'll get my gloves ready. Where do do we meet? :p
No items, Fox only, Final Destination.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Adabelitoo
Sep 4, 2017
That's not your hotel. It's mine. You are really an entitled fellow to think the Harem Hotel is yours!
When the game boots on my machine it clearly states that my grandpa has left the hotel to me. I don't understand why my grandpa would've left his hotel to an unknown random guy on the internet like you!One![/SPOILER]
Conspiracy theory: It is Runey's hotel. Runey is actually MC. He lives in different, technically more advanced dimension, where the story of the game happened. Kali then created the game about it. They installed special uprage on android that allowed her to access to internet in other dimensions and android published the game on internet in your dimension. Then, you downloaded it and started playing it. It's all a test to see how would people in other dimensions reacted if they would be in situation like MC (Runey). We are their lab rats. THEY ARE WATCHING US!

I'm just posting this to approve the melee joke

Now back to the topic
Yeah, let's get back to the topic. But how? Let me try something: IF WE COULD BUY CLOTHES FOR SECONDARY CHARACTERS, WHAT OUTFIT WOULD YOU BUY FOR JIN AND LUCI AND WHY?

Did it work? Are we back on topic?

Reactions: TheDevian

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If the player uses truestore, hundreds of (new) images won't be used. If a player doesn't use truestory, hundreds of (old) images won't be used. Is that worth seeing her in a schoolgirl outfit?
You have a pretty funny definition of "won't be used", is my point. "Not everyone will see them" isn't the same as "they won't be used". And there's a pretty good reason to include both; the original is clearly what @Runey wants her to wear, but he has to put the other in at the demand of Patreon.
I don't know, some women REALLY get off to that kind of idea. I am unsure because he or she did say the women in the game have their backstories partly based on his or her own, and most of them would definitely be altered if they were males growing up in said situations.
Well I don't really care one way or the other if Runey is a guy or a girl, so long as he/she/it continues making the game as it's been up until now. I'm curious which backstory you think wouldn't work for a guy though; I'm assuming that he/she/it isn't a sex slave or sexbot, but what of the others?
That's what I'm thinking. I can afford the other two (or I could before buying and upgrading the bar; that place is a money pit!), but I can't see myself making that much money any time soon. And a unicorn at that price is going to be snapped up by the first rich collector who sees her. I can't see her staying on the market for very long at all.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Oh yeah, the ROI on the Bar is abysmal.

I did have a question about it. I've tried running the stupendously expensive ad campaigns and from the dialog they seem to be a terrible investment (your $1000 ad campaign earned the bar an extra $20!), but then the total comes up to like $1020 and it seems like the money is made back anyway? I was confused. I thought maybe many weeks of running an ad campaign would increase a hidden "popularity" metric and improve your weekly income over time, but if it is I am having difficulty seeing the difference week to week.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I don't understand why my grandpa would've left his hotel to an unknown random.guy on the internet like you!One!
Yeah, I really don't understand why my grandpa would do that!

I suck at real SSBM, but I'm betting on you sucking at it more.
Ha! In your dreams! I might have lost a bit muscle after my accident back in december, but I'm still really good at SSBM :p

Now back to the topic
Okay... just give me second :LOL:

well cheers to the winner then xD well let's get then the beers and start a party xD :p
Cheeers!

Okay, back to topic!

I would buy a "Innocent Maid" outfit for Jin (with chasity belt) and let her do Lins chores xD

Reactions: Scrot

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Oh yeah, the ROI on the Bar is abysmal.

I did have a question about it. I've tried running the stupendously expensive ad campaigns and from the dialog they seem to be a terrible investment (your $1000 ad campaign earned the bar an extra $20!), but then the total comes up to like $1020 and it seems like the money is made back anyway? I was confused. I thought maybe many weeks of running an ad campaign would increase a hidden "popularity" metric and improve your weekly income over time, but if it is I am having difficulty seeing the difference week to week.
Yeah it is a bit weird, I don't understand it either, but I made a lot of money with the 1000 bucks campain.

Reactions: Scrot
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes