Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Yeah it is a bit weird, I don't understand it either, but I made a lot of money with the 1000 bucks campain.
yeah if you guys can put 1000 bucks campaign that is the easiest thing to earn more money and more faster every week i almost do like 200-400 per week just cause the advertising so is easy to do everything and buy everything then u just need wait for another week to win more money but @Runey could get the things a bit more lower price isn't that easy win 8000 bucks or 3000 i don't know if in future he will add another area where we can earn more money but i think he should the bar earns we a lot of money but sometimes isn't enought xD

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Does anybody have reservations about helping out the elf friends because holy shit what a dumbass plan? They need you to buy them to set them free, so their grand plan is to find someone who doesn't have anywhere near that kind of money, kidnap him, and then ask nicely? In what world does the kidnapping make sense here? If they were going to hold me for ransom to get the money to pay off the debts maybe the plan would have a slight glimmer of a complete thought, but as is it makes no sense at all. Why not just write an anonymous letter? Or call the hotel? I have reservations about their plan because it's not clear to me that they won't go off and do something completely stupid to screw it up.

Also, that one that costs as much as a good used car is going to be a problem. I'm going to have to take out a loan or something. Maybe have her work in the bar as a form of indentured servitude? If she's got a time limit then she's got a problem.
They explained their reasoning in the event.

TLDR: They needed you to say yes.

Oh yeah, the ROI on the Bar is abysmal.

I did have a question about it. I've tried running the stupendously expensive ad campaigns and from the dialog they seem to be a terrible investment (your $1000 ad campaign earned the bar an extra $20!), but then the total comes up to like $1020 and it seems like the money is made back anyway? I was confused. I thought maybe many weeks of running an ad campaign would increase a hidden "popularity" metric and improve your weekly income over time, but if it is I am having difficulty seeing the difference week to week.
...Um, yeah, so that's how investments work. You put down $1000, hoping not to make $750. Because if you made $750, you'd be losing $250. You'd hope to make a nest, and allow it to passively grow. If you make a profit of $100 on a $1000 investment, that means you made $1,100. This is how the advertisements work.

Here's the table for each advertisement investment.

$250 investment = $-5/$10/$15
$600 investment = $-20/$30/$60
$1000 investment = $-50/$50/$100

Even if you go into the negatives ("You lost $50") that doesn't mean you lost $1,050. Your advertisements still brought in a shit ton of people, but just not enough. You still gained $950, but you weren't able to break even. So your initial investment of $1,000 gained $950 which equals a loss of $50 on your end.

Aside from the advertisements, every upgrade gives you $5 - $25 extra a week depending on the item bought.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Bar fully upgraded, ALL music bought, ALL training done average 240 a week with the $1000 ad campaign..

Reactions: Scrot

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Well I don't really care one way or the other if Runey is a guy or a girl, so long as he/she/it continues making the game as it's been up until now. I'm curious which backstory you think wouldn't work for a guy though; I'm assuming that he/she/it isn't a sex slave or sexbot, but what of the others?
True, for Android, but the rest? One dyes her hair and keeps a young looking hairstyle and wears a metaphorical mask around people that makes her seem far happier and upbeat than she actually is, all because she was bullied a lot in school for being a poor girl with bad hair and no makeup. Another grew up as an orphan and desires attention because of the severe lack of it she had when she was younger, and got said attention by dressing up a lot and playing up her good looks, then later becoming a cam whore. Another works as a maid because that is what females of her kind do. Two others have the shared backstory of being the popular girls of school because their rich father gave them whatever they wanted as long as they acted like the perfect blue blood daughters he expected them to be, and I think it was (very) subtly implied that he was taking sexual advantage of them too.

Didn't name who is who, but you should know what girl has what backstory. Android and Kali are the only two that aren't clearly female focused. Everyone else? Their backstories would not even work as a male. That is why I say that.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
True, for Android, but the rest? One dyes her hair and keeps a young looking hairstyle and wears a metaphorical mask around people that makes her seem far happier and upbeat than she actually is, all because she was bullied a lot in school for being a poor girl with bad hair and no makeup. Another grew up as an orphan and desires attention because of the severe lack of it she had when she was younger, and got said attention by dressing up a lot and playing up her good looks, then later becoming a cam whore. Another works as a maid because that is what females of her kind do. Two others have the shared backstory of being the popular girls of school because their rich father gave them whatever they wanted as long as they acted like the perfect blue blood daughters he expected them to be, and I think it was (very) subtly implied that he was taking sexual advantage of them too.

Didn't name who is who, but you should know what girl has what backstory. Android and Kali are the only two that aren't clearly female focused. Everyone else? Their backstories would not even work as a male. That is why I say that.
I'm a dude. Their father didn't touch Felicity & Emma, don't worry about that. And not every part of a girl's history/characteristic is "inspired" from my own.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Through my testing, I believe I got somewhere between $400 - $450 at the highest.
really how? i did everything on bar and i already changed moons outfit and max i won with the bar is 300-400

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
really how? i did everything on bar and i already changed moons outfit and max i won with the bar is 300-400
It could have been $400, I don't remember. I just remember is was $4XX, but not close to $500

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I'm a dude. Their father didn't touch Felicity & Emma, don't worry about that. And not every part of a girl's history/characteristic is "inspired" from my own.
The fact that all of them had basis in your own backstory is what made me start questioning. Either way, that's the subject closed. I wonder how many women or girls DO make hentai games? You'd think 'not many', but a LOT of hentai artists and writers in Japan are women. I am not sure if it's the majority, but it's a lot. I'd bet at least a fair number of H game from Japan have a woman creator, or at least writer and artist. Now more western H games, probably mostly guys.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Since I'm remaking most/all of Ashley's content, it at least has the benefit of improving the older, worse looking events.

Before: (Back when I used a fore layer and back layer. Just imagine in the background)

After:

Before:

After:
Wow, I've never seen her eyes like this! That's probably the downside of playing on android... We need more Closeups! :love:

Sep 4, 2017
I would buy a "Innocent Maid" outfit for Jin (with chasity belt) and let her do Lins chores xD
I would buy catgirl-maid outfits for all girls, both main and secondary. Because I really like cute catgirls in maid outfits. I think that I have a a fetish for it, but I am not sure. Also, me and android, we both are robots. Android is sexually attracted to human, she loves human, she has sex with a human. I am sexually attracted to humans too, but I hate them. Compared to us, Humans are a primitive form of life, primitive animals at a lower stage of evolution. Does it means that me and android have bestiality fetish or zoophilia?

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
They explained their reasoning in the event.

They tried, but it didn't make much sense to me. They had no backup plan if you said no, and even if you did say yes you don't have enough money so it's a little hard to figure out the logic.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Since I'm remaking most/all of Ashley's content, it at least has the benefit of improving the older, worse looking events.
Hm, just thought of a potential problem. Her entire thing about clothes is she wears no underwear, which can and does allow pussy upskirts. Hell, you getting an eyeful when she was looking for something was one of the ice breakers for your relationship early in the game, and later the twins manage to take a pussy pic of her from school and use it as blackmail. However, this new outfit has leggings. So this is actually a significant character change, because now you won't see that first upskirt, you won't get to see her pussy under her skirt when you watch that movie with her early on, the nude pics you can ask her to take from school where she angles the camera under her skirt in the middle of class won't make any sense now, and that blackmail part won't work now either. Like, part of her entire 'thing' was not caring about nudity and being happy to show down below, to the point of never wearing underwear. Can you somehow edit the outfit so those scenes and character traits remain? You would both need to remove the leggings AND shorten the skirt enough that upskirts are still realistic (which they would not be with the new skirt length, the skirt goes far enough down to likely cover her even if you stood behind when she's on all fours).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hm, just thought of a potential problem. Her entire thing about clothes is she wears no underwear, which can and does allow pussy upskirts. Hell, you getting an eyeful when she was looking for something was one of the ice breakers for your relationship early in the game, and later the twins manage to take a pussy pic of her from school and use it as blackmail. However, this new outfit has leggings. So this is actually a significant character change, because now you won't see that first upskirt, you won't get to see her pussy under her skirt when you watch that movie with her early on, the nude pics you can ask her to take from school where she angles the camera under her skirt in the middle of class won't make any sense now, and that blackmail part won't work now either. Like, part of her entire 'thing' was not caring about nudity and being happy to show down below, to the point of never wearing underwear. Can you somehow edit the outfit so those scenes and character traits remain? You would both need to remove the leggings AND shorten the skirt enough that upskirts are still realistic (which they would not be with the new skirt length, the skirt goes far enough down to likely cover her even if you stood behind when she's on all fours).
She keeps the leggings.

(And she doesn't wear panties still, of course)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I would buy catgirl-maid outfits for all girls, both main and secondary. Because I really like cute catgirls in maid outfits. I think that I have a a fetish for it, but I am not sure. Also, me and android, we both are robots. Android is sexually attracted to human, she loves human, she has sex with a human. I am sexually attracted to humans too, but I hate them. Compared to us, Humans are a primitive form of life, primitive animals at a lower stage of evolution. Does it means that me and android have bestiality fetish or zoophilia?
Yes! And the humans you do it with have necrophilia fetish

I did say no, just to tease them (and because I don't like what they did!). Btw I want to have an opportunity for a little revenge on them @Runey (please not just a simple dungeon scene) :sneaky:

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes