andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I heard there was a robot in this?
A very realistic maid bot who also has extremely realistic sex functions including but not limited to: a labia and vagina and clit plus a urethra hole that I am pretty sure is there just to make her realistic and appealing to people who use the sex functions. She secretes vaginal fluid to aid with sex, just as women do, though the substance is intentionally designed to taste sweet but also has some addictive properties. Also has optional systems like breast resizer and lactation functions. Is very emotive and willful for an android, partially thanks to some errors that gave her more personality than she was designed to have, like gaining fetishes of her own that aren't programmed in (like exhibitionism). Has an error light like a car, except in her case it makes one of her eyes bright red, and it's always lit because of the already-mentioned errors. Also apparently has combat systems installed, though they are yet to actually be used in the game (might happen in a future update, who knows). Finally, until some upgrades are made, her and water REALLY don't mix.

Does that explain enough?

PMR

Mar 9, 2018
A very realistic maid bot who also has extremely realistic sex functions including but not limited to: a labia and vagina and clit plus a urethra hole that I am pretty sure is there just to make her realistic and appealing to people who use the sex functions. She secretes vaginal fluid to aid with sex, just as women do, though the substance is intentionally designed to taste sweet but also has some addictive properties. Also has optional systems like breast resizer and lactation functions. Is very emotive and willful for an android, partially thanks to some errors that gave her more personality than she was designed to have, like gaining fetishes of her own that aren't programmed in (like exhibitionism). Has an error light like a car, except in her case it makes one of her eyes bright red, and it's always lit because of the already-mentioned errors. Also apparently has combat systems installed, though they are yet to actually be used in the game (might happen in a future update, who knows). Finally, until some upgrades are made, her and water REALLY don't mix.

Does that explain enough?
I think so yes,i get the picture,thank you.

Reactions: Scrot

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
Does anybody have reservations about helping out the elf friends because holy shit what a dumbass plan? <snip>
Yeah...

I didn't really like this event myself, a whole lot. Various things about it bothered me, outside of it just coming across as VERY stupid of them to do what they did. For one, if Ellen had a gun under the counter (or backroom), why didn't she just put a stop to them immediately after they barged in and cracked MCs head open? I mean, considering that Lin was (from what I remember), able to get the gun from her, chase the car and track them the whole way through. And wasn't the android basically programmed for situations like this? As well as have live access to all cameras in the hotel apparently. Wouldn't it have made a lot more sense for her to do the barging in at the very least? Maybe I'm nitpicking a bit, but just felt a little off that whole scenario somehow.

Another thing that annoyed me, is how only one to even show any sort of real concern for MC is Ann. Yeah... great job at trying to garner sympathy towards your plight, girls. I'l admit, I may be a bit more sensitive to this part than some others. Knew a guy when I was younger, who got hit in the head by someone. And well... he was never the same afterwards. So, if someone ever cracked MY head open with a baseball bat...Well, let's just say that they'd have to be a lot more eloquent than those three. In short, I would have preferred the option to just tell them to go f*** themselves (outside of Ann perhaps).

Yeah. I get that they are kinda desperate. But still... goddamn. Try to sell your tiny elven a** a bit... umh... better?

PS. Really like the game overall though. This was the first time, I can say I didn't particularly like something in it. But still, even so. One of my favourite games here :).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You have a pretty funny definition of "won't be used", is my point. "Not everyone will see them" isn't the same as "they won't be used". And there's a pretty good reason to include both; the original is clearly what @Runey wants her to wear, but he has to put the other in at the demand of Patreon.
The original is what Runey wants (or wanted; I don't know if he likes the new outfit better now). But Patreon is making him change it, so he has to include the new outfit. Including the old outfit would:
  1. Add hundreds (thousands?) of images to the game. This wouldn't give extra content; it would be an either/or with the new outfit images. A user would only see 1 set or the other, so the set not chosen is wasted. Or, "not used".
  2. The scripts would have to be changed to choose 1 image or the other. Sure, the actual choice isn't hard if you set up a variable (better make sure you set it in the right place, and test turning it on and off in many different places and with different save scenarios), but he would have to go through every image in the script and change it to use the new variable as part of the image name. That sounds like a royal PITA. "But he can automate it" - sure, if all the images have similar filenames. Which I can guarantee that they don't. Sounds like a great way to introduce bugs.
I think the risk and debt is too high, but it's Runey's choice.

Since I'm remaking most/all of Ashley's content, it at least has the benefit of improving the older, worse looking events.

Before: (Back when I used a fore layer and back layer. Just imagine in the background)

After:

Before:

After:
The first before scares me. The first after make me want to kiss her! :)

Reactions: TheDevian and Scrot

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yeah...

I didn't really like this event myself, a whole lot. Various things about it bothered me, outside of it just coming across as VERY stupid of them to do what they did. For one, if Ellen had a gun under the counter (or backroom), why didn't she just put a stop to them immediately after they barged in and cracked MCs head open? I mean, considering that Lin was (from what I remember), able to get the gun from her, chase the car and track them the whole way through. And wasn't the android basically programmed for situations like this? As well as have live access to all cameras in the hotel apparently. Wouldn't it have made a lot more sense for her to do the barging in at the very least? Maybe I'm nitpicking a bit, but just felt a little off that whole scenario somehow.

Another thing that annoyed me, is how only one to even show any sort of real concern for MC is Ann. Yeah... great job at trying to garner sympathy towards your plight, girls. I'l admit, I may be a bit more sensitive to this part than some others. Knew a guy when I was younger, who got hit in the head by someone. And well... he was never the same afterwards. So, if someone ever cracked MY head open with a baseball bat...Well, let's just say that they'd have to be a lot more eloquent than those three. In short, I would have preferred the option to just tell them to go f*** themselves (outside of Ann perhaps).

Yeah. I get that they are kinda desperate. But still... goddamn. Try to sell your tiny elven a** a bit... umh... better?

PS. Really like the game overall though. This was the first time, I can say I didn't particularly like something in it. But still, even so. One of my favourite games here :).
It definitely was stupid of them. Well, specifically Nia. Sylvia followed along, but Ann didn't want to do any of it. Both Nia and Sylvia very much dislike humans, and now a human is their only savior. Nia's plan was to scare/threaten MC into doing what they wanted. Sylvia wasn't the biggest fan of it, but didn't see an alternative, and like I said, Ann didn't want to do it at all. In fact, their original plan was to tie you up and throw you in the car, but MC didn't answer the door.

Perhaps there aren't any cameras outside of the hotel, I don't know if that's specified or not.

In the end, Nia is a scared girl trying to make things work in a system designed to literally enslave them. She holds no good will towards humans, and hates that she's coming to one for salvation.

LooLsgoc

Aug 30, 2018

Overview:
You've inherited the "Harem Hotel", a hotel where 8 beautiful women stay! Upgrade your hotel, build friendships with girls, follow their stories, and train them. Harem Hotel includes fully animated and completely uncensored lewd scenes, an array of stats and traits to build and unlock, many outfits to use, unique characters and fetishes, over 384 unique events, over 7,775 images, and way, way more to come.
Thread Updated: 2019-02-23
Release Date: 2019-02-23
Developer: Runey -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Incest Code:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - -
Android (phone): - -
Android (tablet): - -
Others:

Extras: -

View attachment 145480 View attachment 145481 View attachment 145483 View attachment 145484 View attachment 169192 View attachment 200484 View attachment 200485 View attachment 200486 View attachment 200487 View attachment 200488 View attachment 200489 View attachment 200491 View attachment 200490 View attachment 200492 View attachment 200493 View attachment 200494 View attachment 200495
Mate, i have a problem i have downloaded your APK file and currently i have 4,25GB of free space. But i cant install it install bar goes to the end and says "Applicaton not installed". Do you have any idea how to solve this? I am currently using Huawei Y7.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
All of the sex is fully animated (some are 3 frames, but are being quickly remade)
I can always tell an animated scene is starting because the game basically freezes for about 3 seconds every time. Not once has it been more than a few seconds, but that load in of the animation always does it. Probably just my computer being a basic notebook laptop. New, only 2 years old, but far from a gaming pc. Thankfully, H games all seem to be pretty easy to run. I've only had one game out of dozens from this site that flat out would not work. Still, even top down RPG maker games on here can sometimes have some lag and framerate. That tells you that my computer isn't great at this sort of thing, when something as basic as that can't be smooth the entire time.

You know what I wish for, but is basically impossible? A well written H game with exhibitionism that is really well done, BUT with a AAA game budget like Witcher 3 or something. Imagine a 60 RPG with complex plot arcs, really well done gameplay, a wide open explorable world, and the ability to strip my characters of all clothes while still making sense in story PLUS npc dialogue and cutscenes noting and accounting for my character possibly being nude. Sure, I can strip down to underwear (or less, with mods) in Skyrim, but aside from the uncommon comment like "put on some clothes you damn fool!", you get no real reaction. Certainly not enough reaction to get off to, even for me. But it's impossible. No one would spend that kind of budget on a game like that, and even if they did, certain people in the "always offended" culture would make a big stink about it, just as someone of that culture did about Ashley. Plus, it would be rated AO, far worse than an M rating, so it would sell horribly too. Crowd funding could work to make it, but it still would not change the fact that no development studio of big standing would risk their reputation on such a game, and offended people would still make a huge stink about it. So it will never ever happen.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I can always tell an animated scene is starting because the game basically freezes for about 3 seconds every time. Not once has it been more than a few seconds, but that load in of the animation always does it. Probably just my computer being a basic notebook laptop. New, only 2 years old, but far from a gaming pc. Thankfully, H games all seem to be pretty easy to run. I've only had one game out of dozens from this site that flat out would not work. Still, even top down RPG maker games on here can sometimes have some lag and framerate. That tells you that my computer isn't great at this sort of thing, when something as basic as that can't be smooth the entire time.

You know what I wish for, but is basically impossible? A well written H game with exhibitionism that is really well done, BUT with a AAA game budget like Witcher 3 or something. Imagine a 60 RPG with complex plot arcs, really well done gameplay, a wide open explorable world, and the ability to strip my characters of all clothes while still making sense in story PLUS npc dialogue and cutscenes noting and accounting for my character possibly being nude. Sure, I can strip down to underwear (or less, with mods) in Skyrim, but aside from the uncommon comment like "put on some clothes you damn fool!", you get no real reaction. Certainly not enough reaction to get off to, even for me. But it's impossible. No one would spend that kind of budget on a game like that, and even if they did, certain people in the "always offended" culture would make a big stink about it, just as someone of that culture did about Ashley. Plus, it would be rated AO, far worse than an M rating, so it would sell horribly too. Crowd funding could work to make it, but it still would not change the fact that no development studio of big standing would risk their reputation on such a game, and offended people would still make a huge stink about it. So it will never ever happen.
Yeah, I've got a killer PC, and it even lags for me, but only for about 1 second. It's just loading 21 images at the same time. Once they're loaded, it's smooth.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you so much! I'm very glad you like it. It seems a lot of people do, and that was one of my biggest worries, if people would dislike the character because of her outfit change.
I actually like her better with it, if that means anything.
Yeah...

It definitely was stupid of them. Well, specifically Nia. Sylvia followed along, but Ann didn't want to do any of it. Both Nia and Sylvia very much dislike humans, and now a human is their only savior. Nia's plan was to scare/threaten MC into doing what they wanted. Sylvia wasn't the biggest fan of it, but didn't see an alternative, and like I said, Ann didn't want to do it at all. In fact, their original plan was to tie you up and throw you in the car, but MC didn't answer the door.

Perhaps there aren't any cameras outside of the hotel, I don't know if that's specified or not.

In the end, Nia is a scared girl trying to make things work in a system designed to literally enslave them. She holds no good will towards humans, and hates that she's coming to one for salvation.
Yeah, it was certainly NOT the way to ask for a favor! :LOL: That's why I decided to buy Ann first, Sylvia next, and Sui last.

The part that bothered me, was the fact that we have an android with a sniper rifle who could have taken out the tires or something. I would assume she also has some other hand to hand 'training', and is effectively our security system, since she is also tapped into the cameras. Though, that begs the question, do we need cameras in the other rooms, the lobby, the bar, the kitchen, the ...baths? :devilish:

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Does anybody have reservations about helping out the elf friends because holy shit what a dumbass plan? They need you to buy them to set them free, so their grand plan is to find someone who doesn't have anywhere near that kind of money, kidnap him, and then ask nicely? In what world does the kidnapping make sense here? If they were going to hold me for ransom to get the money to pay off the debts maybe the plan would have a slight glimmer of a complete thought, but as is it makes no sense at all. Why not just write an anonymous letter? Or call the hotel? I have reservations about their plan because it's not clear to me that they won't go off and do something completely stupid to screw it up.

Also, that one that costs as much as a good used car is going to be a problem. I'm going to have to take out a loan or something. Maybe have her work in the bar as a form of indentured servitude? If she's got a time limit then she's got a problem.
There's a reason I suppose the elves were so easily conquered by the humans, they aren't big on planning and they aren't good at it when they try. probably why Lin is such a bad cook at first, a recipe is basically just a written down plan for food prep.

She keeps the leggings.

(And she doesn't wear panties still, of course)
So patrion said it's all good as long as she is unambiguously not underage (hence removing the school uniform)?

All of the sex is fully animated (some are 3 frames, but are being quickly remade)
Its all good my child you're operating under exceptional circumstances I'm sure people will be satisfied if you "repair" a little as you go.
i'm just waiting for the issue to be resolved I cancelled my patrion pledge once this issue arose and would be more than happy to re up once it's all squared away with no ambiguity about age

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
By the way, this game has ruined other games like it. Just earlier today, browsing more hentai games, come across one said to be great for exhib. But it used the same model types as HH, and was probably going to have a similar structure. I decided not to download it, it was going to be too weird seeing these characters as someone else, and I KNEW the writing wouldn't have been half as good in comparison. It would be like going from a 5 star pizza made by a world class chef to eating cheap frozen pizza from the grocery store. Bleh. Nothing else of this style of game or using these models will ever measure up, so why bother with them after playing HH?
Heads up is pretty fucking great, its okay to like more than one thing

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes