eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
If you are playing the beta, then you will, and we won't be able to fix it, so don't overwrite your save.
I only found this game yesterday, and the only version i played is this beta. When the official version comes out, would it be possible to continue from my saves without experiencing the bugs? It would suck to have to start over

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I only found this game yesterday, and the only version i played is this beta. When the official version comes out, would it be possible to continue from my saves without experiencing the bugs? It would suck to have to start over
You will need to start over. There are bugs that are going to persist, and cause you problems down the line. I don't know details exactly, but that is what Runey told me. If you don't have the older versions, I would wait for the full release. I wouldn't want to risk it anyway.

Last edited:

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
you can find the last stable version (v.0.17.2) on Runey's itch page. if you download and play that, your save's will be safe for when the next official release comes out. not sure why they removed the itch link from the OP :)

Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

jsmith555

Aug 7, 2017
If you are playing the beta, then you will, and we won't be able to fix it, so don't overwrite your save.
I was playing the beta, got through all of it with no problems, and I never delete saves, I always do fresh ones so I have redundancies at various points if needed.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
you can find the last stable version (v.0.17.2) on Runey's itch page. if you download and play that, your save's will be safe for when the next official release comes out. not sure why they removed the itch link from the OP :)
Good call, thank you, I had a brain fart there for a moment. Didn't think of that.
I was playing the beta, got through all of it with no problems, and I never delete saves, I always do fresh ones so I have redundancies at various points if needed.
I would download the stable one and use that, don't risk it with the new content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ashira13
4.70 star(s) 460 Votes