GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
The problem is that those bugs are only going to get worse as you play, even after the full version comes out. You may not see the problem until much later, but it will cause you problems down the line.

If you are the kind of person who starts over every update, then you may not have an issue with it, but if you plan to keep these saves...
View attachment 3860969
when it comes to HH and a few other games i always start fresh every update

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
HEY GUYS! I just played the beta, and guess what!.. Do as they say, do not play it. I said don't play it. You want to give it a shot? Forget it already! Don't you dare to even think about it. I said don't play it, didn't I? Are you even paying attention here. Don't play the damn beta, just don't. Don't commit the same mistake a lot of impatient douchebags like me did. Please, I'm begging you. This is for your own sake, trust me. Just... Just... DON´T PLAY THE MOTHERFUCKING BETA!!! Just don't, please don't. Let those feelings die down and wait for the final version.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg
I hope I made myself clear.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
HEY GUYS! I just played the beta, and guess what!.. Do as they say, do not play it. I said don't play it. You want to give it a shot? Forget it already! Don't you dare to even think about it. I said don't play it, didn't I? Are you even paying attention here. Don't play the damn beta, just don't. Don't commit the same mistake a lot of impatient douchebags like me did. Please, I'm begging you. This is for your own sake, trust me. Just... Just... DON´T PLAY THE MOTHERFUCKING BETA!!! Just don't, please don't. Let those feelings die down and wait for the final version.
View attachment 3862083
I hope I made myself clear.
no go away ... bad puppy :devilish:

Cmdr. G.Pancake

Jul 6, 2024
The number of people malding in here about not playing the beta is legit hilarious.
It's an H game, calm the fuck down :LUL:

For beta player: Manually save, and back up the files in Harem_Hotel\game\saves, it's just a couple of megabytes

Reactions: personal_hell

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Yes, we're so mad over you actually being savvy enough to make separate saves. Too bad we can't expect the same of the average F95 user.
I don’t care one way or another. If people want to bork their saves and post crashes by playing the beta I’m more than happy to laugh at them.

But that’s the wrong location to back up and simple logic will prove that out. When you download a new version of the game you can continue your previous saves without copying any saves into that new directory… so that’s not where it’s getting the saves. And you can delete that folder and your saves remain.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you don't mind replaying it, and are bright enough to save under a new slot, that is fine. Sadly, far too many people only use one save slot for some reason. I guess they never played adventure games before.
I don’t care one way or another. If people want to bork their saves and post crashes by playing the beta I’m more than happy to laugh at them.

But that’s the wrong location to back up and simple logic will prove that out. When you download a new version of the game you can continue your previous saves without copying any saves into that new directory… so that’s not where it’s getting the saves. And you can delete that folder and your saves remain.
The saves are in two locations, that is one of them.

4.70 star(s) 460 Votes