Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Harem Hotel [v0.18] [Runey] - Compressed

Win/Linux [4,19 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [4,16 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Much appreciated! Might you be able/willing to compress the update only? Or does that not play well?

timmy21

Dec 3, 2018
I'm having a lot of issues coming from the v18 beta, and I lost all my saves from earlier version because my ssd died. Guess I'm starting over.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Harem Hotel [v0.18] [Runey] - Compressed

Win/Linux [4,19 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [4,16 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for this. :) Games here are getting /WAY/ too fat for their own good.

Reactions: splamo

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Much appreciated! Might you be able/willing to compress the update only? Or does that not play well?
I can give me a sec. Check my post in like 10 mins.

Thank you so much for this. :) Games here are getting /WAY/ too fat for their own good.
Eh thats how it goes. It could just be optimized a BIT more but not by much. Its not an overbloated PNG game. I already used a pretty heavy compression to get the 30k webp even smaller (an it is noticeable).

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I can give me a sec. Check my post in like 10 mins.

Eh thats how it goes. It could just be optimized a BIT more but not by much. Its not an overbloated PNG game. I already used a pretty heavy compression to get the 30k webp even smaller (an it is noticeable).
From what I know the unoptimised source is 100+ GB (PNGs). So, no doubt that you can't compress it that much.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
From what I know the unoptimised source is 100+ GB (PNGs). So, no doubt that you can't compress it that much.
Well got it to 1/3rd but with heavier img compression than normal. Could probably get it to 4 GB but then it would look really horrible especially the videos :KEK:

Sep 12, 2017
Update just adds exception errors everywhere when placed in a v0.17 folder
Every time you sleep there's an error not able to find the garden ui stuff
I tried looking for where the garden stuff is unlocked and found the garden shop in the city and got more errors
Tried talking to Jin for new events, but she doesn't do anything garden related
Better to just do a fresh download

Reactions: blablubiblub

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
i am running into an error everytime i knock on lin's door i get an error and then when i try to leave the first floor after attempting to knock on lin's door. also i get the error everytime i sleep and re-enter my room. can i get some help because i cannot find the solution and it seems to have corrupted all of my previous saves. i am also no were near the end of the version of this game i had to restart because i lost all my progress

Last edited:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Update just adds exception errors everywhere when placed in a v0.17 folder
Every time you sleep there's an error not able to find the garden ui stuff
I tried looking for where the garden stuff is unlocked and found the garden shop in the city and got more errors
Tried talking to Jin for new events, but she doesn't do anything garden related
Better to just do a fresh download
Did you play the beta? I used your save and had no issues - there's an initial message about Kate, but following your other errors worked. There was a bug with Kate in the beta version, so it's possible your save carried that error over from your install if you used the beta.

i am running into an error everytime i knock on lin's door i get an error and then when i try to leave the first floor after attempting to knock on lin's door. also i get the error everytime i sleep and re-enter my room. can i get some help because i cannot find the solution and it seems to have corrupted all of my previous saves. i am also no were near the end of the version of this game i had to restart because i lost all my progress

Did you migrate from the beta -> full release? If so, roll back to a save prior to the beta or start over.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Other question: in which order you're doing the questlines? I started with Lin, and i think Felicity and Emma are the last ones, right?

Jonney3541

Aug 18, 2022
I haven't played the game in a long time, does this game has a new woman in it, oh I forgot all about that religion woman name can Mc have fun with her now.

4.70 star(s) 460 Votes