xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
Anyone got a way to unlock the full gallery? I'm missing a few scenes in the "other" category and the universal gallery unlock mod doesn't seem to do it

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Does anoyone has a save per chance ? I maxed the girls stat and keep getting errors but can not revert it...
A few questions.
Did you use, and make saves with the beta of 18?
If you used the beta, and are currently using save files from it to play, that is likely your problem.

Alternatively.
Did you use a save editor to alter your stats?
That can cause in game issues with Harem Hotel, because it triggers events based on the characters stats.
Sometimes, the game sees that the stats are not right, and it throws up warning messages.

Reactions: TheDevian

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Runey in his blurb sites 18 fleshed out characters - who is the 18th love interest?

We have the main girls Lin, Kali, Ashley, Maria, Android, Felicity, Emma and Autumn (8)
Then the side girls Ellen, Moon, Nia, Sylvia, Vanessa, Jin, Hana, Lucy and Kate (9)

So yeah who am i missing? Is there hope yet for Autumns frigid but arguably even hotter sister to be added to the harem? Heck if not her there are plenty of candidates including two elf queens, various university girls and of course poor Juliette the forever teased but never remembered girl who deserves a place in the harem as much as anyone else by this point lol.

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Runey in his blurb sites 18 fleshed out characters - who is the 18th love interest?

We have the main girls Lin, Kali, Ashley, Maria, Android, Felicity, Emma and Autumn (8)
Then the side girls Ellen, Moon, Nia, Sylvia, Vanessa, Jin, Hana, Lucy and Kate (9)

So yeah who am i missing? Is there hope yet for Autumns frigid but arguably even hotter sister to be added to the harem? Heck if not her there are plenty of candidates including two elf queens, various university girls and of course poor Juliette the forever teased but never remembered girl who deserves a place in the harem as much as anyone else by this point lol.
Does Runey say that they are all love interests?
If not, then the 18th could just as easily be the MC.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
True but i doubt he counts the player character, if he were to do that instead of say love interests then it would be far more than 18 as at the hotel alone you could argue the likes of Andoids pet robot and the fairy trio are all fleshed out characters as well.

• Thinking Face

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
True but i doubt he counts the player character, if he were to do that instead of say love interests then it would be far more than 18 as at the hotel alone you could argue the likes of Andoids pet robot and the fairy trio are all fleshed out characters as well.
Well, then A11-Y needs to be on that list.
Just like her mother, she is also fully sentient, and there has been a lot of background details added to her.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
MC is about as fleshed out as a multi-colored brick, so I certainly hope that isn't the case. MC didn't discover he had a personality of his own until what... v12?

Since we still have one room open, maybe the 18th is just his overall plans including the future character, so not actively here yet. Saves him from redoing the bio for the game, but who knows.

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
Did you play the beta? I used your save and had no issues - there's an initial message about Kate, but following your other errors worked. There was a bug with Kate in the beta version, so it's possible your save carried that error over from your install if you used the beta.

Did you migrate from the beta -> full release? If so, roll back to a save prior to the beta or start over.
I just installed it from the main page at 5:00 pm 8/31/24 and it ran good until it just started to throw the error and like i said previous saves that did not have it before the error, have the error when i load them.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
MC is about as fleshed out as a multi-colored brick, so I certainly hope that isn't the case. MC didn't discover he had a personality of his own until what... v12?

Since we still have one room open, maybe the 18th is just his overall plans including the future character, so not actively here yet. Saves him from redoing the bio for the game, but who knows.
Goodness it has been so long since i played i had forgotten about the last remaining room, that by far makes the most sense. Runey had ideas i recall for it being a wheelchair girl but no idea if that is still in his plans (were talking ideas from years ago) and many of us speculated it would end up being the MCs sister who has been mentioned before but never seen. We shall have to wait and see now Runey has sorted his issues in life and cracking on with the game again.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Error when going to sleep

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "game/script.rpy", line 39540, in <module>

File "game/scripts/Garden/Garden.rpy", line 577, in garden_daily_stuff

File "game/scripts/Garden/GardenShop.rpy", line 197, in shop_daily_stuff

File "game/scripts/Garden/GardenShop.rpy", line 167, in refresh_inventory

File "game/scripts/Garden/GardenInventory.rpy", line 99, in get_all_by_id_from_inventory

KeyError: u'id'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "script.rpyc", line 19488, in script call

File "script.rpyc", line 4751, in script call

File "script.rpyc", line 6293, in script call

File "script.rpyc", line 20468, in script call

File "script.rpyc", line 39540, in script

File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute

renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)

File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode

exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

File "game/scripts/Garden/GardenInventory.rpy", line 99, in get_all_by_id_from_inventory

Windows-10-10.0.22621

Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Harem Hotel v0.18.0

Sun Sep  1 01:15:57 2024

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I just installed it from the main page at 5:00 pm 8/31/24 and it ran good until it just started to throw the error and like i said previous saves that did not have it before the error, have the error when i load them.
That literally doesn't answer the questions I asked about your usage of the beta. You moving to the full copy with a busted save could explain your issues. If you have a fresh new install and control skipped to that point of your error to get through the content that fast, then I don't know what the issue is. You'll need to provide the actual error messages / logs and perhaps someone can help clarify what the issue is.

Goodness it has been so long since i played i had forgotten about the last remaining room, that by far makes the most sense. Runey had ideas i recall for it being a wheelchair girl but no idea if that is still in his plans (were talking ideas from years ago) and many of us speculated it would end up being the MCs sister who has been mentioned before but never seen. We shall have to wait and see now Runey has sorted his issues in life and cracking on with the game again.
I'm not sure if there's been any solid details on the 18th spot for a long while now. I want to say the last time it was discussed Runey said it was someone we already knew, but I might be remembering that convo wrong. If it is, that limits the choices down fairly considerably with my money currently on Eris(fits the tropes of helping people, has Elven blood and is being persecuted for it).

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Error when going to sleep

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "script.rpyc", line 20468, in script call

File "script.rpyc", line 39540, in script

File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute

renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)

File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode

exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22621

Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Harem Hotel v0.18.0

Sun Sep  1 01:15:57 2024
Were you using the beta prior to this update? You might try reloading an older save.
If you updated using the version only update, did you remove the scripts file the readme asked you to remove?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
oh man this game still exists? thought it went abandonware ages ago
Dev had some stuff to resolve. He was for years one of the most consistent devs and easiest to communicate with - ideally this will be him back to his old ways going forward, he already had the next few updates including this one charted out in his head as i recall so game is far from done, at least as far as we know.

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
So, is it really safe to use a save from the last version that was modded?
I really like this game, but having to start over, and farming money and points again just makes me sad.

4.70 star(s) 460 Votes