ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Can you imagine being a woman and then having to scream in the mic that you are a submissive piggie and wants to have babymaking sex with the (usually) monster cocked protagonist, man I really wonder how voice actresses feel after that.
That's what it means to be an actor

It's not really any different from an actor playing a racist, a tyrant, an abusive spouce/parent, a serial killer, ect.

Being an actor worth ANYTHING means being able to act out your role regardless of who you are IRL.

Which is why I feel nothing but contempt for people who sent hate mail to actors/actresses over their roles.

They are so stupid they can't understand that actors aren't THEMSELVES when they play their role and if they are ... well they are a poor actor then.

Pseudolus

Apr 30, 2020
Needs tag: Kinetic Novel (No choices by MC)

Also, Airi! Holy Batman is she a looker! I don't even find large boobs attractive and I love all of her. :love::love::love:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I still refer to miel as the CoD of HVNs. They used to have some interesting stories tho. The overall quality in writing's gotten sub par but eh cute characters make up for it I guess. If you think im lying about the neat stories go read Nekura, that one was a feel good meme.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I would love to see the one here where the guy hypnotizes the royal family of busty women. that's even a hentai.

YummyJuice

Sep 25, 2020
I still refer to miel as the CoD of HVNs. They used to have some interesting stories tho. The overall quality in writing's gotten sub par but eh cute characters make up for it I guess. If you think im lying about the neat stories go read Nekura, that one was a feel good meme.
Its a shame to, I really loved their art style but after playing a few of their games their is nothing special about them. Each one of their games become predictable, if you've played one of them you've practically played them all.

Trollulol

Apr 23, 2018
Just don't put the monster girl tag when it's just a regular woman with some cat ears hairband please.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know some games take the approach to find half way looking girls then give them a makeover to look pretty.

Miel are the only devs I know do the opposite.

Take a bunch of attractive girls and turn them into tattoo'd, pierced, piggy munters.

It's weird.

ShaveYoLegs

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks lad.
Can you imagine being a woman and then having to scream in the mic that you are a submissive piggie and wants to have babymaking sex with the (usually) monster cocked protagonist, man I really wonder how voice actresses feel after that.
I'd imagine it's something like "Oh, that line again?" nowadays.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes