Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Harem Hunter: Sex-ray Vision [Final] Miel

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.49 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 276 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Seems like the compressed version is gone. Any way to get it uploaded again?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Sure wish Cherry Kiss, would uncensor some of these games. They look nice, and the VA are great, but I can't bring myself to play censored games. :cry:

Reactions: Pre 52 Flash

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
I wonder what the Miel/Cherry Kiss board meetings are like
Executive #1 "Hey guys so which game shall we make this week that truly incorporates the artistic vision of two girls one cup?"
Executive #2 "I think this for project we should change directions have the MC have a fetish for shitting on coats in a disco as a way of impressing the ladies."
Executive #3 "I like all those things, lets do both and of course we must heavily pixelate all of it to protect the eyes of unsuspecting viewers"
Boss " Less of #1 and #2, more of #3. Oh and get a cup!"

Reactions: Hallucination

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Executive #1 "Hey guys so which game shall we make this week that truly incorporates the artistic vision of two girls one cup?"
Executive #2 "I think this for project we should change directions have the MC have a fetish for shitting on coats in a disco as a way of impressing the ladies."
Executive #3 "I like all those things, lets do both and of course we must heavily pixelate all of it to protect the eyes of unsuspecting viewers"
Boss " Less of #1 and #2, more of #3. Oh and get a cup!"
"Great meeting everyone! If you need me I'll be in the company pool."

"Sir that's the septic tank."

"That's what I said."

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes