grohotor

May 15, 2020
That's what it means to be an actor

It's not really any different from an actor playing a racist, a tyrant, an abusive spouce/parent, a serial killer, ect.

Being an actor worth ANYTHING means being able to act out your role regardless of who you are IRL.

Which is why I feel nothing but contempt for people who sent hate mail to actors/actresses over their roles.

They are so stupid they can't understand that actors aren't THEMSELVES when they play their role and if they are ... well they are a poor actor then.
it really isn't the same though. i cant imagine the VA sharing their work with their family and friends. you can hardly sink any lower than this in regards to tasteful sex scenes. You can't really compare it to Christoph Waltz in inglorious bastards or Mads Mikkelsen in Hannibal. Nothing against VA. it pays the bills and maybe they even like doing it because of how ridiculous it is. I honestly would like to see the VA's faces when they scream the shit they do in games like this.

I wonder what the Miel/Cherry Kiss board meetings are like
If this was the west id say fat, bearded and sweaty. but Japan has low obesity, beards are really unpopular and they sweat less/doesn't smell as bad.

Last edited:

J I N X

Jun 24, 2018
Harem Hunter: Sex-ray Vision [Final] Miel

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.49 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 276 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

thanks for this

Reactions: JokerLeader

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
I wonder what the Miel/Cherry Kiss board meetings are like
something something a game where the story is basically uninteresting and boring something something make the best sex scene you can do something something not making the games to their fullest potential story and lore wise something something

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I never get why they censor the genitals but not the breasts or ass, actually why do they censor it in the first place?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Can you imagine being a woman and then having to scream in the mic that you are a submissive piggie and wants to have babymaking sex with the (usually) monster cocked protagonist, man I really wonder how voice actresses feel after that.
Important detail - these are Japanese women. Think about how perverted Japanese men are and understand that the women are even more depraved.

Same as any country, if you think about it.

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
I love miel & co art style but this VN is average by all standards.
super sexy girls as in any miel game.
has VA as most miel games.
VERY lacking in story EVEN when compared to their other games.
the "advanced" scenes are too few and have too much difference between them
for some the later scenes are hardcore full of fetish and HOT & STEAMY knights (heh, see what I did there?) and others are almost vanilla.
I think the main problem with this VN is that it uses a shotgun (covers a lot of boxes but hits them for very little).

I hope this review is better and more fair than my last one.
but I stand my ground! all this can be summed to this:
AVERAGE for a miel game.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Fuck I love these guys' games, always the same shit but the characters are beautiful enough to enjoy simply for that. Wish they did add a bit more story to their games, and even a bit of epilogue would be nice (say, even a year later where the dude has like 10 children would be cool. Y'know, just some simple shit of how life's going for him and the girls).

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
This might be the first VN i've played with this level of corruption and no gang bang scenes.
lol'd hard at the cock slaps though

scram.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: kratoscar2008

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
This might be the first VN i've played with this level of corruption and no gang bang scenes.
lol'd hard at the cock slaps though

View attachment 990392
All Miel games are like that so search them around.
The only time there are other guys around is the lover of a particular heroine.
Some might argue it isnt corruption given the girls falls after the first dicking but I think that's okay for people who enjoy cock hungry girls without the serious rape usually involved.

Atomboomer

Oct 31, 2019
Can you imagine being a woman and then having to scream in the mic that you are a submissive piggie and wants to have babymaking sex with the (usually) monster cocked protagonist, man I really wonder how voice actresses feel after that.
They feel liberated, it's not always that they get asked to voice their deepest feelings

Zachariah Smith

Jan 9, 2018
So I am getting a consistent crash during the healer girl's dance scene. . . It occurs right after the MC tells her to start dancing faster. Any ideas what is going on?

EDIT: And now the game keeps crashing before I can even get there now. I THINK my computer is doing stupid things and causing the game to crash as a result. I will try again tomorrow.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes