VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Kinetic.

Miel games never have other guys, unless they clone themselves.
Miel MCs are so alfa and dislike other guys so much that I remember a game where he starts selling breast milk but specifically prohibits other guys (Other than babies I guess) drinking it.
In the old days Miel did games that were either NTR or girls being gangfucked but they dropped that long ago.
sorry mate, but could you tell me where the girls from your sign are from?

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
imagine living in the utopian alternate universe where Miel isn't obsessed with pissing in women's mouths

Reactions: Sihn8

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
That's what it means to be an actor

It's not really any different from an actor playing a racist, a tyrant, an abusive spouce/parent, a serial killer, ect.

Being an actor worth ANYTHING means being able to act out your role regardless of who you are IRL.

Which is why I feel nothing but contempt for people who sent hate mail to actors/actresses over their roles.

They are so stupid they can't understand that actors aren't THEMSELVES when they play their role and if they are ... well they are a poor actor then.
That's why the aliens never visit. Humans are stupid on the whole. Got a problem with cops shooting people? Let's go burn down a mom and pop store so the community suffers. That'll show them.

Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The version that I downloaded (and all files within) was labeled "Harem Party 1.2.3", which is a different game. And I couldn't download that game, because all links are inoperative.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes