molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I restarted the game in 0.2 since it has been so long since update. This event did not show as triggered is this game bugged and not showing triggered? If not how do I trigger this event?

Screenshot_5.jpg

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I restarted the game in 0.2 since it has been so long since update. This event did not show as triggered is this game bugged and not showing triggered? If not how do I trigger this event?

View attachment 2523787
That part was supposed to signify talking to the person during the dream part with the pink hair.
Also in relation to the update all I can say is I have no excuse for the delays except my IRL circumstances causing issues.

Recently I've resolved quite a few problems although my health since the start of March took a dive for the worse although I've recovered quite a bit now.

It's vexing for me as well to not present the things I've worked on since its a lot of work for me as well

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Here are some of the changes for Version 0.3:
  1. The V0.3 changes will include the Revamped Graphics which I mentioned in my Discord
  2. More Cohesive Storytelling , Navigation , ease of access , Easter Eggs and Secrets Hidden
  3. Route System Being Officially Implemented in game ( so careful on the choices you take )
Also A pic to compare the visual changes :

View attachment 2266906
I preferred the second version better it gave her more of an innocent look the third one makes her look like she has a fake plastered on smile and guilty of something. She does not have that pure innocent look to her at all. Smile looks smug/fake, her eyes have lost her youthful innocent appearance and more older. She now looks like she is 10 years older.. no longer the school girl but the graduated college girl and probably already started a job as an OL. Please go back to her younger youthful innocent look her new look.. there is no way in hell I can call her a school girl anymore but a faker who is trying to be one.

I am just praying that the other girls do not get the same 10 year old upgrade as it feels so damn wrong I feel like they are 30 year olds now and not cute school girls. After seeing that look I don't even care if we never fuck the sister anymore. Version 2 improved over version 1 they had more details and a brighter youthful look but 3 is a downgrade to what now looks like late 20-30 year olds :(

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK Game is bugged and unable to complete the gain access to HQ by speaking to Rin. Estelle event seems to have some broken flag so game will not acknowledge I completed training so speaking to Rin will not forward the invite.

Screenshot_6.jpg

As you can see training is complete here.

Screenshot_7.jpg

Is there a fix for this?

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
OK Game is bugged and unable to complete the gain access to HQ by speaking to Rin. Estelle event seems to have some broken flag so game will not acknowledge I completed training so speaking to Rin will not forward the invite.

View attachment 2524210

As you can see training is complete here.

View attachment 2524211

Is there a fix for this?
That's actually just an asset issue in the code , otherwise rest is fine. Not a bug

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I preferred the second version better it gave her more of an innocent look the third one makes her look like she has a fake plastered on smile and guilty of something. She does not have that pure innocent look to her at all. Smile looks smug/fake, her eyes have lost her youthful innocent appearance and more older. She now looks like she is 10 years older.. no longer the school girl but the graduated college girl and probably already started a job as an OL. Please go back to her younger youthful innocent look her new look.. there is no way in hell I can call her a school girl anymore but a faker who is trying to be one.

I am just praying that the other girls do not get the same 10 year old upgrade as it feels so damn wrong I feel like they are 30 year olds now and not cute school girls. After seeing that look I don't even care if we never fuck the sister anymore. Version 2 improved over version 1 they had more details and a brighter youthful look but 3 is a downgrade to what now looks like late 20-30 year olds :(
Ah no worries , that's just a screenshot from the dream sequence animations at the start , her in game model looks her age being in late high school or early college

Reactions: molitar

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020

HaremImpact 0-2 pc compressed

Original file size 2,02 GB, compressed 917 MB

This is the first and only compressed version I will create for this game.
The problem here is that the game contains an incredible number of small videos that take an extremely long time to compress, but when downloading multiple times via a 56k modem is faster than compressing, the benefit-to-effort ratio just doesn't add up.
To be clear, "normal" really big games I compress in about 3-10 minutes, this one took over 4 hours.

Sorry, maybe someone else will do this for future versions, otherwise please send compression requests for this game to NASA or any organization that owns supercomputers.
Good day, kind compressor.
I would very much like to download your compressed version of this game but it appear that both links have perished at this point.
Would it be possible for you to re-upload them perhaps?
I thank you kindly in advance.

Cheers!

Reactions: RayAsher

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Good day, kind compressor.
I would very much like to download your compressed version of this game but it appear that both links have perished at this point.
Would it be possible for you to re-upload them perhaps?
I thank you kindly in advance.

Cheers!
Lemme reupload the compressed versions and link it to the front page
( Edit : Replaced the link )

Reactions: AlexDark1027
Jul 31, 2021
I had zero idea this was tagged as abandoned, anyone know what the dev has been up to? Or is this another radio silent situation? Cheers.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes