RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
seems like some of the issues have already been pointed out but one of the biggest issues is the text continuing on its own. Not everybody reads fast enough before it goes to the next sentence
I won't be doing that anymore after the prologue section which is Day 1 , Day 2 onwards no more automatic flow of text.
There are a few lines here and there but they are extremely slow paced on purpose

Reactions: qwertyuiop990!

lonespark

Feb 7, 2021
Perhaps a dumb question: how do I escape the apartment? the first day you talk to rumine to head to school, the second day she leaves ahead of you and the front door doesn't seem to be clickable.

Reactions: RayAsher

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Perhaps a dumb question: how do I escape the apartment? the first day you talk to rumine to head to school, the second day she leaves ahead of you and the front door doesn't seem to be clickable.
Check your Phone , it has the Map function unlocked now. Crista mentioned it the previous day at the end. It's the way you travel to different places

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Can anybody tell me how to i move in combat form on mobile
Could you elaborate the issue you're facing at the moment ? A screenshot would help in me understanding what's going wrong

HentaiPrix

Jul 23, 2018
Love the concept but sadly there isn't much h content in game. Alot of memes and mini games but not alot playable stuff as of now. Please put the map button separate from the phone as it is a hassle to two click everytime. Looking forward to future updates.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Love the concept but sadly there isn't much h content in game. Alot of memes and mini games but not alot playable stuff as of now. Please put the map button separate from the phone as it is a hassle to two click everytime. Looking forward to future updates.
All of the stuff you've mentioned is gonna be put in next update - a lot of quality of life stuff as well , plus there's gonna be a looot of H-content added in as well. Glad to see you liked it.

Jun 6, 2021
Annoying to navigate. Too little information where it matters and too much where it doesn't matter. You should consider nixing the sandbox until it adds something to the game.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Annoying to navigate. Too little information where it matters and too much where it doesn't matter. You should consider nixing the sandbox until it adds something to the game.
Fair enuff , there was a lot of stuff I had to cut out in 0.2 , hopefully it'll be up to mark in 0.3 :4Head:

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Before a future war happens, i will ask the biohazard question, is NTR planned? if not can you put in the descripition so people dont come here wasting your time and others asking if it is planned. Keep the good work and have a great day ;)

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Before a future war happens, i will ask the biohazard question, is NTR planned? if not can you put in the descripition so people dont come here wasting your time and others asking if it is planned. Keep the good work and have a great day ;)
Definitely not planned , and yup I'll add it in

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes