RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Here are some of the changes for Version 0.3:
  1. The V0.3 changes will include the Revamped Graphics which I mentioned in my Discord
  2. More Cohesive Storytelling , Navigation , ease of access , Easter Eggs and Secrets Hidden
  3. Route System Being Officially Implemented in game ( so careful on the choices you take )
Also A pic to compare the visual changes :

change_with_time.png

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Wow!! just correct me if I am wrong somehow the intro track of this game reminds me of intro song of trails of cold steel 2 and some soundtracks are taken from tocs series as well for eg main menu, I dont remember it well but it used to be a track when rean and his party had a field trip in gaius's homeland . Anyways good to see sir RayAsher has similar taste in music as mine and someone who appreciates the beauty of tocs series ^^. Thank you for the game sir rayasher ^^

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: RayAsher

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Wow!! just correct me if I am wrong somehow the intro track of this game reminds me of intro song of trails of cold steel 2 and some soundtracks are taken from tocs series as well for eg main menu, I dont remember it well but it used to be a track when rean and his party had a field trip in gaius's homeland . Anyways good to see sir RayAsher has similar taste in music as mine and someone who appreciates the beauty of tocs series ^^. Thank you for the game sir rayasher ^^
Indeed , glad to see another Sigma Trails enjoyer , luckily their tracks are usable as well according to their copyright clause so I'm safe , Also here's a small look into the changes :

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Indeed , glad to see another Sigma Trails enjoyer , luckily their tracks are usable as well according to their copyright clause so I'm safe , Also here's a small look into the changes :
Amazing! Just correct me if I am wrong again ^^ , I wasnt aware of the copyright clause of falcom tracks btw as far as I know I see devs putting tracks of A himitsu,benjamin tissot,etc ( couldnt find more songs :confused: ) in their games which are free of copyrights. Anyways, falcom really make mind blowing tracks especially tocs series has good amount of those tracks, I mostly listen to it whenever there is exam coming, to develop positive thoughts and it kinda builds up adrenaline in games ;). Thank you once again for the game, sir ^^

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: RayAsher

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Amazing! Just correct me if I am wrong again ^^ , I wasnt aware of the copyright clause of falcom tracks btw as far as I know I see devs putting tracks of A himitsu,benjamin tissot,etc ( couldnt find more songs :confused: ) in their games which are free of copyrights. Anyways, falcom really make mind blowing tracks especially tocs series has good amount of those tracks, I mostly listen to it whenever there is exam coming, to develop positive thoughts and it kinda builds up adrenaline in games ;). Thank you once again for the game, sir ^^
Indeed their tracks are amazing

Reactions: Blankrex

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Ah , I think in that quest you just need to train with Estelle a few times to unlock her room at night.
Once you unlock her room you can vist her at night in the Dorm
Later on there's a minigame you can also play with her

Once you're done with that it should look something like this : [ P.S - Image is from my W.I.P 0.3 build ]

2023-02-26 06_19_12-Harem Impact.png

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes