Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Capture5.PNG
Figured as much. It's just that with that jealous reaction I would expect her to guess girlfriend regardless of how similar they look.

Also, you appear to have accidently put your response inside the quote. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RayAsher

BennyTheOne

Jul 7, 2020
in my honest opinion, the language is clear and easy to understand. Some colors aren't the best choice for the current scene as a user said before. Graphics look great, history seems promising. However, there are some things that weren't clear to me. Not sure if I missed anything BUT, in the first "fight", the MC says we need to go left and then right, however the way to do it is not clear, no arrow indication, no controls.
So far, 4/5
Looking forward to the future!

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Not sure if I missed anything BUT, in the first "fight", the MC says we need to go left and then right, however the way to do it is not clear, no arrow indication, no controls.
Ah yes. I forgot to mention that in my post. Probably needs a quick tutorial.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Music volume does not work at all. I have to use the volume mixer. Also what is up with all the shit ####### in the sentences.. can't make heads or tales out of what is being said.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Music volume does not work at all. I have to use the volume mixer. Also what is up with all the shit ####### in the sentences.. can't make heads or tales out of what is being said.
It's supposed to be unkown text but I'll be changing that in the next version , thanks for showing an interest tho.
Your feedback is important after all to make things better :BootyTime:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's supposed to be unkown text but I'll be changing that in the next version , thanks for showing an interest tho.
Your feedback is important after all to make things better :BootyTime:
Story intrigues me but I think some of that unknown text should be know as they say it like they know what she is. Sure it could be unknown to us readers until later but it should not be at that point. Just make up some names it is not like we will know what the meaning is until your ready to reveal it later in the story.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Story intrigues me but I think some of that unknown text should be know as they say it like they know what she is. Sure it could be unknown to us readers until later but it should not be at that point. Just make up some names it is not like we will know what the meaning is until your ready to reveal it later in the story.
Except that whole scene is a forgotten memory the MC is experiencing as a dream. It makes sense that some of it would be fuzzy.

Reactions: Amariithynar

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
Promising for a first version. Might become one of the better koikatsu VNs if it doesn't join the long list on [Abandoned]/ updated so rarely it might as well be.

Anyway, keep it up, me likey. Just please no too much arrow based navigation. It's confusing. Just give me a list menu or a map.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Promising for a first version. Might become one of the better koikatsu VNs if it doesn't join the long list on [Abandoned]/ updated so rarely it might as well be.

Anyway, keep it up, me likey. Just please no too much arrow based navigation. It's confusing. Just give me a list menu or a map.
Yeah was gonna change It to a Hover Based Format Or a small MiniMap

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Add your own game to your signature! I had to go to your profile page and then click over to your posts to find what you are working on here, because I saw the "Game Developer" tag and was curious what you made. :p

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Add your own game to your signature! I had to go to your profile page and then click over to your posts to find what you are working on here, because I saw the "Game Developer" tag and was curious what you made. :p
Oh yeah that's a good idea :PogChamp: Thanks man :4Head:

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Mega and Nopy both say file is not found. Anybody else having this problem for this game?
Sorry to hear that , since the links were provided by an Uploader at first I have no clue about it's status now but I'll ask around in F95 or upload my own

Edit : Uploaded the Official Mega and MediaFire links , should be fine now :Kappa:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1637785030380.png

OCT 24, 2021 AT 8:54 PM
Harem Impact [ V 0.2 ] DevLog 08
This week I finished implementing most of the locations for v 0.2
Also v 0.1 Assets have now been converted completely to the new style except a few U.I elements
A few Mission Segments are still left

Again Thanks for sticking by me

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes