Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
OCT 17, 2021 AT 9:17 PM
Harem Impact [ V 0.2 ] DevLog 07

This Week there were more more reworks of most chara's with new scenarios and easter eggs being added in.

The maps and locations also got a revamp with interconnecting side quests
Only problem was due to IRL circumstances the update is going
to get pushed back a few days but more time means more events.

Cheers

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
OCT 10, 2021 AT 3:19 AM
Harem Impact [ V 0.2 ] DevLog 06
This week I made some new Maps for various locations
Added in new characters and Finalized the Roster for v 0.2
Also Intro's have been changed along with scenarios
Total progress is now at 60 %
Thanks for Being on this Journey

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Street Racing in Version 0.2

It's still just the very basic framework but things seem to be working out

Stay tuned and again thank you for keeping up with the game

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1637785313581.png

Good News is that 0.2 will be out this month also with a custom OP
Bad News is that it's NNN

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
NGL, I was about to ask about 'GI parody', but they made it clear it was'nt but inspired...

Gonna wait until (if) my Queens 'Keqing' and 'Ayaka' make it into the fray, and I can give them all the money I have.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I feel like Gilgamesh just hopped Genshin's world and said to the protagonist "Hey fella, your sister is in my enuma treasure, let's switch places, go get her!"

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Will this game have a pregancy route in the future? I think this game would look even better if it existed. Thanks

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
If anyone is in the Harem Impact Discord server, or has received any DMs from the Dev, DO NOT click or open anything! His account has been hacked, and any chance of warning the members of his server are null and void, as the hacker prevented such things.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Welp got resolved a long time back but thanks for warning here Sin

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeSaint
Jul 15, 2020
I'll be keeping my eye on this one. I would like a renaming system for everyone, just mention what their names are now as the default and I don't think it can be taken down, same with Lu... Rumine if anything is planned there.

Reactions: RayAsher

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I'll be keeping my eye on this one. I would like a renaming system for everyone, just mention what their names are now as the default and I don't think it can be taken down, same with Lu... Rumine if anything is planned there.
I feel ya there but I think the max I can do is add in the MC rename part since if I give an option to change other chara's name their Status Screen's won't work per se since I'm using custom assets for their screens

Jul 15, 2020
I feel ya there but I think the max I can do is add in the MC rename part since if I give an option to change other chara's name their Status Screen's won't work per se since I'm using custom assets for their screens
I'll still play regardless, as I've always wanted a Genshin Impact Parody. But hopefully you can figure something out.

Reactions: RayAsher

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Will this game have a pregancy route in the future? I think this game would look even better if it existed. Thanks
I'll have to think on it but it'll be tough to implement in the story but as you said maybe a route could work. Side story What-If perhaps

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
NGL, I was about to ask about 'GI parody', but they made it clear it was'nt but inspired...

Gonna wait until (if) my Queens 'Keqing' and 'Ayaka' make it into the fray, and I can give them all the money I have.
At least Ayaka's in , Keqing a bit later doe

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes