VN Ren'Py Harem Isekai [v0.1] [Heart Games]

Heart Games

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2024
bg.png

Overview:
Do you want your own harem? How about in another world for some reason?
Upon dying you are greeted by Voluptas, Goddess of Lust, and give the power of size control.
You use this power in the only possible way, to change the breast size of any girl you're intimate with.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-28
Release Date: 2024-02-28
Developer: Heart Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

bg full.png 4-3.png 8-15.png 10-1.png 5-26.png 10-18-1.png

Last edited:

Heart Games

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2024
I don't like forced sex, it would be nice to have an option to reject Angel because I don't like prostitutes.
There technically is with the bottom option, but it leads to easter egg ending, and not the rest of the game.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Do you want your own harem? How about in another world for some reason?
chris-evans-is-that-a-trick-question.gif

Hi dev, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

And reading the previous answers, I assume the LIs are going to be forced? (everything is fine with Harem, but not all players want all LIs in the harem haha)

Good luck.

Reactions: Frumi and Faxe10%

Heart Games

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2024
Hi dev, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

And reading the previous answers, I assume the LIs are going to be forced? (everything is fine with Harem, but not all players want all LIs in the harem haha)

Good luck.
I haven't decided on any of that yet, but choice is always a good thing for the player.

Reactions: Ritz407 and Chimba