Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i had the same problem until i load a save before the attack after the attack i hunt until evening and then went to loung and then the event triggered
I also found out you can you use the code "5689" at the menu screen it "prince patron special start"

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
If you want to see the new scenes then proceed as follows:

- enter the code 5689 from the OP at the main menu
- go to the lounge in the evening to trigger the party

Sophie scenes
- drink the green beverage next to Sophie at the party
- talk to Sophie -> blowjob scene behind the bar
- going to sleep the next day will trigger the titjob scene with Sophie
- go to sleep the next day to trigger the brief dildo scene at night and the blowjob scene in the morning
- go to Sophie's room and ask her 'So, who was the owner of that Dildo?'
- go to sleep to trigger the next dildo scene
- in the afternoon go visit Sophie in her room to have sex with her

Miki scenes
- talk to her at the party -> 69 scene with Miki
- the next morning visit her in her room to trigger a brief scene
- same morning go to your room and Miki will call for you
- start a hunt and she will assist you
- in the evening go to hallway 2 and listen to Miki talking to Okaa-sama
- the next morning go outside and the Miki and Berza scene will trigger -> this will lead to sex with Miki

Congratulations you've seen everything new in v0.6

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Just tried it today, it's actually pretty good, well it's really goofy but it works, and the girls are really hot, nice.

Reactions: JoeyMontana
May 5, 2017
What Lol game no offense but why a "Harem" game have 2 p sex.....one the people related to like eg husband fking wife and mc fking her same time,and though haven't played it due this reasons some one who has played upto lated update tell me if those routes or Ntr type of scenes be avoidable i mean like all harem plus stealing games why show the other party fking girls who are suppose to be for MC

Reactions: pappypop

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Help I am unable to play where instead of the full game the download is just the game data.

juna

Aug 1, 2017
cuando termino la intro y estoy en la isla no puedo clickear nada, solo la opcion save o quest pero no puedo hablar con ningun pèrsonaje no se como se hace?

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Is it just me or do the stats get reset when you load your save? I'd gone through the "hunt" plenty of times previously and had my hunting and strength stats raised up (and I'm sure cunnilingus because of the quest that needed it) but everything was zero apart from the army stat when I loaded my save. Even loading the save on the previous build had those stats reset, along with my name to "erodraw". Does the game just not bother remembering stats?

I really don't like Unity builds....

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Jdertaufer

Feb 19, 2018
Is it just me or do the stats get reset when you load your save? I'd gone through the "hunt" plenty of times previously and had my hunting and strength stats raised up (and I'm sure cunnilingus because of the quest that needed it) but everything was zero apart from the army stat when I loaded my save. Even loading the save on the previous build had those stats reset, along with my name to "erodraw". Does the game just not bother remembering stats?

I really don't like Unity builds....
It's not just you, the same happened to me. It kept my name, I'm not sure about the sex stats, but Hunting and Strenght had to be raised again, were reset. And I had it quite high too.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Fucking game.... I actually don't think the stats matter unless you're going through a stat check for a quest. Which seems inane, surely you'd want to keep the stats if the game revolves around grinding to get them up, admittedly very easy grinding but still, engaging in an activity with the sole purpose of raising stats is a grind nonetheless.

The dialogue (I think) has actually gotten worse, words are used that seem like they might be 'close' to the word actually meant but aren't, and in other places some of the words just seem made up, as though remembered from a conversation but never actually seen in writing. And... you can break the game with no way of saving it. I talked to Sophie in the club, she mentioned to talk to Miki, then I talked to Sophie again and it was the same dialogue but didn't switch out of the club view. Then the dialogue finished and there is no further selection. I fucking hate Unity....

moshie

Jun 7, 2017
I can't seem to find anything indicating how to start a quest. I've checked the quest section for hints but nothing seems to happen when I talk to everone. Help!

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes