Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Why is it whenever people upload a Unity game on here they never put it in a folder... but Renpy game uploaders always do? Is there some hidden society of Unity gamers getting off on people having to create folders every time they download a Unity game? lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I feel lied to. Even though it's in the title the island itself is not part of the harem. Imagine having your own island in your harem, you could charge people for sleeping on her, you'd be an island pimp.

I believe they have a special name, "travel agent" ... weird, huh?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Okay, after playing it, as usual starting from the beginning is pretty much impossible, so you use the code that our good man Kasey provided, get to a party where 90% of the characters are "In development" like everywhere else in the game, fuck the MCs friend twice and then, unless you are clairvoyant and know what else to do (IF there is anything else to do) thats it.

And then the dev has the courage of wondering why people prefered his first game.

Shingokuu

Sep 5, 2017
Is there anything to do with Shopie?? There are quest but it is impossible for me to trigger them
i had the same problem, until i realized that there is a green colored, alcohol glass next to sophia at the lounge after you finish the attack on the enemies [lounge party event in the evening]. Search that and drink it, then you will advance w/her content for this update.

Cronolento

Sep 17, 2017
i had the same problem, until i realized that there is a green colored, alcohol glass next to sophia at the lounge after you finish the attack on the enemies [lounge party event in the evening]. Search that and drink it, then you will advance w/her content for this update.
Thank you very much bro!

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I'm kinda stuck.... The "Quest log" say "Go to the lounge on de evening to make a party with the girls"... Ok...
I go to the lounge on the evening... and nothing happen... No "Party" button to press... no "hot spot"... Nothing.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes