U

User_10739

Updated OP with new Patron code (6667) and it seems to iron out some of the bugs.

U

User_10739

How to find the son pls ?:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you can't complete the old quests due to bugs then use the Patron code in the OP and it will start the update at the spoiler. That's what I did and I finished the update.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
I knew, taht i saw in other games these models. It was in Harem Villa. And yes, it was buggy like hell. This one is too xD I try to fight general but like other, not working. I better wait till next update comes or better - final version [lol].

Jdertaufer

Feb 19, 2018
Just for curiosity, how are you trying to attack the general Khals? Because I didn't find any bug there and even loosing, Sophie came to tell to attend a meeting to discuss the attack on the camp.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Just for curiosity, how are you trying to attack the general Khals? Because I didn't find any bug there and even loosing, Sophie came to tell to attend a meeting to discuss the attack on the camp.
you literally cant click the attack button after your strength is higher then 5 i think

Jdertaufer

Feb 19, 2018
Never mind the "Attack button", that's just an information about the Quest. You TALK to the General as ask her to do a sparring.
And for the attack on camp to start you again TALK to the General.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..i got to boink a she-orc..so i'm happy...the faces in this game just make me so happy..everyones so...goofy :p

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Every time a dev uses Unity to make a game it turns into a buggy piece of crap. Old saves reset all stats including name with no way of changing it. Now I try to start again and I can't get to fight Griev to continue the story. It's a pain in the arse and really not worth it.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes