Daxs

Oct 6, 2017
When i click on Sophie nothing happens and cant click on anything else but the four option at the bottom of the screen

Reactions: ThunderRob

Yeorman

Apr 28, 2018
When i click on Sophie nothing happens and cant click on anything else but the four option at the bottom of the screen
maybe bug and another when i have enought strengh for defeat griev (cant click attack)

Aug 16, 2017
started a new game from this new version (0.5) and its bugged to hell.

on day 0 can talk to everyone except sophie, as clicking on her to chat does nothing but also stops you leaving as nothing is clickable, though her animation continues.

after bypassing that crap, I slept and then got to day 2 and still nothing new beyond accepting quest from woman in medic cabin for her kid, and the handjob. one option appears in chat with the girl sitting outside the plane, but clicking on that chat option does fookall.

so went back to sophie and lo and behold...…..

who knew growing as a dev meant going backwards?

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
started a new game from this new version (0.5) and its bugged to hell.

on day 0 can talk to everyone except sophie, as clicking on her to chat does nothing but also stops you leaving as nothing is clickable, though her animation continues.

after bypassing that crap, I slept and then got to day 2 and still nothing new beyond accepting quest from woman in medic cabin for her kid, and the handjob. one option appears in chat with the girl sitting outside the plane, but clicking on that chat option does fookall.

so went back to sophie and lo and behold...…..

who knew growing as a dev meant going backwards?
the only new thing on the update is that you can fuck the orc, no idea how tho

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
its not that bad. the sophie bug is annoying but i just dont go to her room. What i dont know is how to increase my strength

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Hey there, i'm kinda stuck, i can't click attack again with griev... does that mean i don't have enough strength ?

d1gimon

Jun 21, 2018
Cant attack General Khals... How in hell this is this buggy? Talking to Sophie does not do anything, attacking General Khals does not do anything and you're stuck. Fuck this bullshit.

Pam Jam

Feb 2, 2018
So there is no way to progress your fighting skills with General Khals (Griev) in 0.5v?? or am I doing something wrong? Cause I have tried all the dialog option with all the characters w.r.t to the quest..

Jdertaufer

Feb 19, 2018
So there is no way to progress your fighting skills with General Khals (Griev) in 0.5v?? or am I doing something wrong? Cause I have tried all the dialog option with all the characters w.r.t to the quest..
On Morning and Afternoon just click on the forest on the left. (It has no mark, so you must try until it works). A message appears saying you've been hunting and your army level, your hunting skills and strengh level raised. With 14 on Strenght I managed to beat the general, nothing special happens, just the same as in the previous version. In fact, fighting the general isn't required for anything now, thid update is very short, just a meeting, attacking the camp (where you can help Miki and the General and f*** the Orc) and that's it.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes