lordukk

May 21, 2017
NO, Its more just a endless growth of materials and skills. At this point you talk for a couple of days and have a few sex scenes to raise sex skills and gather military power and resources to attack an enemy camp later but it is not currently finished. Magic stuff is involved to life is pretty easy after the crash.
thanks!!

Aug 16, 2017
so far all I have found from this update is talking to mother about her son and that's it.

apart from starting a quest I cant seem to continue beyond the first step, I got hunting for 2 periods of the day and cant advance time to night. morning hunt, afternoon hunt, evening sleep, because I cannot find another way to advance time.

got the friend in bed and 2 hj scenes (one which was already from last time) but gave up after 10 days as was just pointless

if you didn't download yet, don't waste your bandwidth, wait for a better update

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
Is it me or did the English get worse in this update? I remember it being bad but not this bad, maybe its just me.

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
The game is fantastic itself and i gotta give the dev some support after this hopefully he won't drop this

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
lol.... is this the BIG update ? there are 2 scenes ... you can't even continue the quest to save the kid...

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Might as well call this the cunnilingus update. He ate about 5 females and all of them animation. I'm not sure if you can do anything after that.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
You should be able to click on the fairy, knight, and the two at the table to ask questions, as well as the arrows to navigate as well as others inside to start quests.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hello. When it comes to this screen, i can't do anything. Is that a bug?
For me, starting a new game, after you have talked to everyone, I just went to sleep. On Day 1, the missions started to pop up.

First time I tried the game and i have to say that it is...interesting...not necessarily good, but not bad either. I think I am as far as I can go as the only thing that is left open is step 4 of 'Saving the son' quest. It seems like that this game is going o take you on a weird trip, and weird is fine by me. So long as I'm interested, I'll check on this every now and again.

D

Deleted member 207364

V 0.4 game cg for those who are interested (I think i got it all)

Edit: links for 0.5a cg below (it includes v0.4 cg):

Btw it's compressed.

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
I am trying to play the new version but cannot finish one of the quests seems to be broken.
I got my "eating" skills up to 5 but Momo will not let me finish the quest??

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I am trying to play the new version but cannot finish one of the quests seems to be broken.
I got my "eating" skills up to 5 but Momo will not let me finish the quest??
I played my first time using the code provided - I was lost as hell as to what was going on - and then I played right from the beginning. Both times the quest worked for me. When I had finish the cunni quest, I was able to talk to Momo and 'Take the test again'.

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
There is no text in the game for me, at main screen there are just buttons with no text in them. Then if i click the top one, which i assume to be start new game, i has a box come up that you can type in but everything else is blank. The box that looks like you can type in, has no text or info around it, and when i type in it nothing shows up.

So I searched this thread and didn't see anything about it. I've played at least one previous version without issue, and not sure what is happening now. Am I missing a font or something?

UPDATE - Tried unzipping it again and it works fine not sure what the issue was.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
The really bad:
*Dialogue in non-glish is atrocious.
The scenes themselves are good and would be much better if translated to proper English.

Just bad:
*Facial expressions for some girls. The girlfriend character looks like inflated fool. Some others are kinda "loony".

The good:
Everything else. From ludicrous scenario itself to sex mini games.

4/5 from me at this state.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
You save through the save menu, bottom of the screen.
Sometimes, it stops working.
It always did for me in the first scene with the ... young demon or something?

Anyways, the "story" is mindboggling. The whole thing looks like an inhomogeneous amalgamation of various anime tropes with a horrible translation, directed by a 15 year old. Or 13. I hope it doesn't take itself seriously.
It could come together nicely, given time, but now is not yet that time. On the plus side, the graphics are ok, if one discounts the 2000s console UI with overly large buttons and glow effects.

Of note, I had to sleep twice to progress. The first time just got me from day 0 to day 1, but didn't fulfil the quest to sleep.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes