MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I havn't been able to find an options menu or heck even a way to quit other than closing the game tab on my task bar. Otherwise a decent game good models and animations, the english could be improved admittedly.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I havn't been able to find an options menu or heck even a way to quit other than closing the game tab on my task bar. Otherwise a decent game good models and animations, the english could be improved admittedly.
Yeah, it would be nice to have a way to go to the options menu, actually it would be nice to HAVE an options menu, but this seem to be pretty early in production, maybe it'll be implemented later, at least there's save and load, but would be nice if there was a way to scroll back if you think you made a hasty decision, but oh well. English indeed could be vastly improved, but I've seen a lot worse than this, so it's alright.

Xig320

May 23, 2017
Do someone know if the dev visit f95zone ? as i want to talk with him, i don't own a patreon account and i don't know if he is on his website.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Do someone know if the dev visit f95zone ? as i want to talk with him, i don't own a patreon account and i don't know if he is on his website.
I don't know, I doubt it, but maybe someone knows better than I do, haha.

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I hope it's not to offer your services as a English editor... Unless you're fapping while typing, your punctuation and English skills need work too :HeyGuys: :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: sarge87

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, I'm working from a save from the previous version but I get to day 1 and I can't select anything with my mouse. My cursor is there but hovering over anything doesn't highlight it, I can use the cursor keys to "kind of" navigate but that's going to get old fast. Anyone having this issue or is it just me?

[edit]
okay, nevermind. I went into the first dialogue with Sophie and it's working again now. Strange.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
is this by the same guy who made harem villa or whatever it was called?
also no incest? seems like the kind of game that would have incest in it.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Honestly, 2 months for this, I cant help but feel like this was what he was going to release on July anyways and since the patrons told him they wanted the full update end of August, he just spent an entire month making those galleries he sells on Gumroad.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Story is wacky and the translation is a mess but I really like his animations and characters:heartcoveredeyes:....still gonna play it though. I wish he would have stuck with insane seven over this though:frown:

topgamer

Jun 29, 2018
Since i got tired of waiting for 2 days after it was supposed to be released for free, so i decided to just become a patron. here's the mega link for the game

also here's the code which will start the game with all the old content done

thank you!

lordukk

May 21, 2017
Are there any management aspects to the game ?
since you crashed on an island, do u get to do farming and survival stuff ??

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Are there any management aspects to the game ?
since you crashed on an island, do u get to do farming and survival stuff ??
NO, Its more just a endless growth of materials and skills. At this point you talk for a couple of days and have a few sex scenes to raise sex skills and gather military power and resources to attack an enemy camp later but it is not currently finished. Magic stuff is involved to life is pretty easy after the crash.

Reactions: lordukk

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this game is silly..makes zero sense and just leaves you staring blankly..but thats ok..we need games that hurt our brains ...especially with facial expressions this game has..they are awesome...LOL the "O" faces are amazing and funny

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes