Xig320

May 23, 2017
The story itself is "special" , with dull characters searching for lust.
Every character is the same, the only difference is physical, everybody want your dick and it's not even arousing at this point.

It's still the beginning of the game so i can't really judge but from my point of view , i think Insane Seven (link --> ) would have been a better follow up.

Every character that have been taken from the 10 minutes overview (Insane seven) is even less fleshed out than his counterpart in Harem island, which is THE things i can't understand.

I hope Character developpment will be better later on because we are actually playing with living fleshlight.

Sorry for being rude or having a bad english , i hope it's correct but i wanted to make a review.

Pros:
-Characters Bodies are good

Cons:
-Dull/Lusty Characters.
-English is less than Ok (keep in mind that i'm worse than a newborn at english).
-Downgraded Personality compared to an overview/Test game.

Ok Tier:
-Interface is not that bad but nothing to be envious.
-might be a bit of grinding later on but nothing alarming right now.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
I don't have one(god) but OMG! Is this game trying to be the most random, umm... Searches for words... Piece of shyte ever? I'll just put in any random crap and people will accept it as.. something. The most horrid waste of time a GPU could have been put to and the only thing worse than that is the waste of thought, oh there was some?

A bit harsh? I don't think so, not even funny which could have made it redeemable.

dubura

May 10, 2017
cant get Miki in the Cun quest or am i missing something also were the hell is annie and annas room she told me to visit her and i cant find it

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Dev said that the update is planned for the 28th yesterday on patreon, so I guess we can expect it around the 10th of next month :RarePepe:

drHaKo

Apr 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to edit the savegame ?
Save editor online does not know how to handle them.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
trying to dl v5 from svs but keep2share sucks big time....only at 40% atm:disappointed:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
this is totally hilarious not sure if this is intentional or not but the expressions and the dialog is all so stiff in a hilarious way it's kind of like watching the room

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Honestly as long as you don't take the story seriously, or the character themselves seriously, you will enjoy it if you just want to play a game where you fuck a chick one by one with decent animations/render.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes