sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I haven't downloaded this yet, but reading the comments I'll better abstain from it and wait for the bug-fix (lol as if).

Such a shame that this dev doesn't seem to have learned a single thing during Harem Villa. This game seems to be on course to become the same bug-ridden mess like the previous one.

Reactions: MrStark

d1gimon

Jun 21, 2018
With 14 on Strenght I managed to beat the general, nothing special happens, just the same as in the previous version. In fact, fighting the general isn't required for anything now, thid update is very short, just a meeting, attacking the camp (where you can help Miki and the General and f*** the Orc) and that's it.
So please explain how to attack the camp without fighting the General? :D

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Cant attack General Khals... How in hell this is this buggy? Talking to Sophie does not do anything, attacking General Khals does not do anything and you're stuck. Fuck this bullshit.
Just wait bugfix.You don't need to be angry. I have the same issues .Also he is already aware of the problem

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
just tried this game, everytime i click on sophie the game freeze sorta, menus work, but nothing of the "game" works, cant change room, etc
breaks the game everytime you try to talk to sophie so i hope she is not important in the game

edit;; cant attack general either, pressing attack and nothing happens, it is like the key is not bound to a command lol, man this game got too many bugs, might check back in a couple of months

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Okay. From what I can gather from the posts about the new update this download is not worth it at all. I'll skip for now.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes