Animations: 20%
- 0.7 Expected for October: More Love.
- 1.0 Expected for December The Final!
- Next Game Expected for February 2019.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Personal intentions notes for the next game:
- 3 to 5 Female characters only, with lot more of development.
- Closed Area: not too much maps, like in a house or building.
- Basic game-play: I wish to only use tools I've already developed and make the essential of my efforts on story and scenes.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Not sure if the dev checks this forum out, but if they do i'd like to make a suggestion for some quality of life based on harem villa. I really liked that game, simple as it was, it was enjoyable. However there was an issue with progressing to fast through the game made you miss events.

So i'd suggest capping stat growth like desire from villa at what ever requirement is needed for the next scene. Then only letting the stat grow again after the scene is triggered.

For example. In harem villa, if moms desire was to high, it would trigger an event making her level go up, and if her level was to high, you would then skip night with mom events. So if an event needs 30 desire and lvl 1, then stats should stop growing when they reach 30 desire and lvl 1 until all scenes needing those requirements have been viewed.

EDIT: oh and please let us have a menu option that lets us rewatch scenes and events we have already seen!

Reactions: DrackDrap

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I guess it'll be done later today?
Don't count on it, the dev is known for being awful at managing resources and for postponing announced releases.
Besides he's French and the day is almost over in France.

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
how much content is in this version is it worth it to pay for the money code also or not yet?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes