MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
**update**
I restarted the game yet again and for some reason it works now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, anyone else still have problems saving??
I can't save at all. I open the Save slot screen but nothing happens when i click any slot, nor does anything get marked or highlighted.
See screenshot.

I tried creating the "Saves" directory under C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\Eroniverse\Harem Island\, but that didn't help either.

Hope one of you can help :)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So, by his patreon, shouldnt this be free already or something? No idea how he manages this stuff really, since we used to always get the update as soon as it was released for Harem Villa and previous updates of this.

Reactions: snoopy2468

SpeedDemon99

Sep 6, 2017
Since i got tired of waiting for 2 days after it was supposed to be released for free, so i decided to just become a patron. here's the mega link for the game

also here's the code which will start the game with all the old content done

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Gonna give this one a try, downloading this as I'm typing this :)

n007

Nov 13, 2016
Since i got tired of waiting for 2 days after it was supposed to be released for free, so i decided to just become a patron. here's the mega link for the game

tks

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Much appreciated :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well this one is otherwise a quite decent and entertaining game, but the English leaves a lot to be desired for, sure I've seen far worse, I would suggest the dev to perhaps ask if a native English speaking person could help with that. But it's not a deal-breaker to me though, I can still easily understand what's being said, so no worries.
But this is a funny and entertaining game with quite lovely models, and the game itself is pretty straight-forward even with the quests and all, just some small grinding just to get stats up.

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017

you are the MAN on the silver mountain

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes