May 18, 2018
If you want to see the new scenes then proceed as follows:

- enter the code 5689 from the OP at the main menu
- go to the lounge in the evening to trigger the party

Sophie scenes
- drink the green beverage next to Sophie at the party
- talk to Sophie -> blowjob scene behind the bar
- going to sleep the next day will trigger the titjob scene with Sophie
- go to sleep the next day to trigger the brief dildo scene at night and the blowjob scene in the morning
- go to Sophie's room and ask her 'So, who was the owner of that Dildo?'
- go to sleep to trigger the next dildo scene
- in the afternoon go visit Sophie in her room to have sex with her

Miki scenes
- talk to her at the party -> 69 scene with Miki
- the next morning visit her in her room to trigger a brief scene
- same morning go to your room and Miki will call for you
- start a hunt and she will assist you
- in the evening go to hallway 2 and listen to Miki talking to Okaa-sama
- the next morning go outside and the Miki and Berza scene will trigger -> this will lead to sex with Miki

Congratulations you've seen everything new in v0.6

Thank You sarge87

But I must repeat my question, Is for the game a walkthrough available ?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Thank You sarge87

But I must repeat my question, Is for the game a walkthrough available ?
Not that I'm aware of, sorry.

But going by the dev's last game even a walkthrough wouldn't save you from potential game-breaking bugs.
That's why I only use the Patreon code, play all the new scenes and then move on.

Reactions: Win_Security

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
If you want to see the new scenes then proceed as follows:

- enter the code 5689 from the OP at the main menu
- go to the lounge in the evening to trigger the party

Sophie scenes
- drink the green beverage next to Sophie at the party
- talk to Sophie -> blowjob scene behind the bar
- going to sleep the next day will trigger the titjob scene with Sophie
- go to sleep the next day to trigger the brief dildo scene at night and the blowjob scene in the morning
- go to Sophie's room and ask her 'So, who was the owner of that Dildo?'
- go to sleep to trigger the next dildo scene
- in the afternoon go visit Sophie in her room to have sex with her

Miki scenes
- talk to her at the party -> 69 scene with Miki
- the next morning visit her in her room to trigger a brief scene
- same morning go to your room and Miki will call for you
- start a hunt and she will assist you
- in the evening go to hallway 2 and listen to Miki talking to Okaa-sama
- the next morning go outside and the Miki and Berza scene will trigger -> this will lead to sex with Miki

Congratulations you've seen everything new in v0.6
thanks sarge!

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
anyone know any editor for easy save 2 format could try that on save.es2 files and see if the stats get restored the editor i use don't support es2 files

guts29

Jun 28, 2018
hello everyone I'm new here I want to congratulate and thanked those who made this game first. a person could help me with my display problem I am under Windows 7 I use the latest version of unity player and all my drivers are up to date thanks in advance. Capture v.PNG Capture.PNG

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Nobody can help me please ?
Thing is, I'm pretty sure this has been answered before. Are you using cheats, or did you extract the assets? As far as I know, if you extract the game and just play, you don't get the purple spray bomb all over your screen.

[EDIT] I just scrolled through the entire thread and I didn't see anyone else having the same issue, so I must of saw it on another thread. Sorry I couldn't have been more help.

Last edited:
Reactions: guts29

guts29

Jun 28, 2018
Thing is, I'm pretty sure this has been answered before. Are you using cheats, or did you extract the assets? As far as I know, if you extract the game and just play, you don't get the purple spray bomb all over your screen.

[EDIT] I just scrolled through the entire thread and I didn't see anyone else having the same issue, so I must of saw it on another thread. Sorry I couldn't have been more help.
no problem thanks anyway

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Wait a minute ... before I download this game ... I don't see incest tag ... is Ero ditch the incestous genre ?
Well, shit ... no incest, no party, goodluck & goodbye !

Reactions: Paprika

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Wait a minute ... before I download this game ... I don't see incest tag ... is Ero ditch the incestous genre ?
Well, shit ... no incest, no party, goodluck & goodbye !
He caved before Patreon after they got him by the balls because of the now abandoned incest game Horny Family.
Instead we got this mess here ...

Reactions: Paprika

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Change-Log:
v0.6
I'm in love with Sophie.
It's always a good sign, when a developer loves their work. Making games goes downhill, if you start doing something that you hate, while trying to please others. When you like what you're doing, it shows... the difference between a labor of love, and a JOB.

so this guy abandons most of his games, cancels his patreon, then starts a new patreon under a different name, and continues his work. Is that correct? If so, then that's shady as fuck, I understand he was close to a complete mental breakdown, but this is still pretty shady.
The "Incest games" world, got nuked. I don't think he had a choice in his patreon being shut down.
as such I grant him a full pardon, and wish him the best in his future endeavors.

A lot of developers got burned by the incest train derailment. The games are still available, despite the morals police.

Fuck Patreon, and all the stockholders that are about to lose their shirts. Overvalued by 700%... a crash is inevitable.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes