Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
It's just crashing every time i start it up. Anyone having this issue too?
Does it crash directly, or freeze? The game doesn't crash for me, but it freezes for ~30 seconds when I start it. Does \Harem Island 0.7_Data\output_log.txt tell you anything? Not sure if it logs enough for debugging.

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Does it crash directly, or freeze? The game doesn't crash for me, but it freezes for ~30 seconds when I start it. Does \Harem Island 0.7_Data\output_log.txt tell you anything? Not sure if it logs enough for debugging.
Hey man any way to help me with that "Get closer with Miki" ?Can`t trigger catching her in her new dress event. I started game from the beggining again.. Please...

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Hey man any way to help me with that "Get closer with Miki" ?Can`t trigger catching her in her new dress event. I started game from the beggining again.. Please...
I'm currently playing the game for the first time myself. I'll get back to you if I figure it out before you

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
After it says 'Made With Unity' nothing happens and then it stops responding
Try not clicking anywhere, and wait for a while. If Windows says that the program is not responding, don't force-close it, but wait a little longer. I don't know why it takes so long to start up for me, but it might take even longer for people with weaker computers and slower harddrives.

Feb 19, 2018
Try not clicking anywhere, and wait for a while. If Windows says that the program is not responding, don't force-close it, but wait a little longer. I don't know why it takes so long to start up for me, but it might take even longer for people with weaker computers and slower harddrives.
I checked the output_log and it just says a lot of errors.Also i waited for ten minutes and nothing happens

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I checked the output_log and it just says a lot of errors.Also i waited for ten minutes and nothing happens
Upload output_log.txt to the forums, or paste the whole log in your next post, and I'll check if I can make any sense of it for you. No promises though

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
This is the output_log
HRESULT 0x887a0005 = DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED - Graphics card driver crashed.
Are your computer fully updated, including the graphics driver?
Are you on Windows 7, 8 or 10? If you're on 7, you might have to download to allow Windows 7 to run dx11. If 8 or 10, it might simply because your graphics card don't have enough vram to run the game, which also would cause the graphics driver to crash.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I am stuck at "Get closer to Miki" on the point "Catch her, trying a new dress in her room." I looked in her room for several days at each time of the day, but nothing. The other quest, "Make Miki fall in love with you" is stuck since it references the quest "Secret Meeting" which isn't even in my log.

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
If you want to see the new scenes in v0.7 then proceed as follows:

- the next morning get outside of the plane to trigger the Okaa-Sama and Berza scene
- wait until the afternoon to trigger the Miki and Berza scene outside the plane
- go to Hallway 2 to trigger the Okaa-Sama and Miki scene
- go to sleep to trigger the Momo scene in your room
- go outside the plane to trigger the trip with Momo, Miki, Sophie and Okaa-Sama
It seems to me that the scene between Miki and Berza is not triggering and because of that the Miki quest can't advance. I'm not 100% sure, but I haven't been able to get this scene to trigger, despite completing everything not blocked behind the Miki quests.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes