Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
well honestly...

having error with renpy is a classic.
having eror in Unity is not common. but in same time, creating an VN with Unity is like using a ferrari to travel 3 meters away.
that use like 3% of Unity capabilities, soo getting errors wouldn't be normal XD

but if you check Unity game that try to use the potential of Unity (such as full 3D, open world , real time, etc..) then the errors are as common as on renpy. even AAA pros devs have bugs and stuff.

cant really make a comparison between them. But sure using Unity for a VN wont give error due to the fact at contrary of renpy, the limitation is wayyyyyy more hard to reach. engine is way more powerful.
Honestly i'm always surprised if a renpy novel is not giving me an error once in a while. :D

That there are bugs even in AAA games is common doesn't matter with which engine they work and its obvious because there are way to many things that can cause issues than in a VN. I'm pretty sure that if people always have issues with Unity, the issue is on their end with a pc that is simply not strong enough.

Reactions: GetInSide

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Honestly i'm always surprised if a renpy novel is not giving me an error once in a while. :D

That there are bugs even in AAA games is common doesn't matter with which engine they work and its obvious because there are way to many things that can cause issues than in a VN. I'm pretty sure that if people always have issues with Unity, the issue is on their end with a pc that is simply not strong enough.
mhh Unity doesnt ask for powerful pc, compared to Unreal for exempl... :/

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
Lols, ok I've played the good, the bad and the strange now. This game filled the "strange" void. I am now complete!

The first 10 minutes of the game had me laughing, between the engrish and the nonstop slapstick, er fuckstick, eh slapfuck oh hell not sure what I was saying.

Love the silliness of the whole thing, i sure hope the dev is going for a comedy cause this is three stooges met Debbie and had a fourway in hell while god watched on a bigscreen and shot cycloids of magic jizz into the acid this person took before coming up with this. I love it.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Anybody has finished the Make Miki love you mission ? I'm stuck about a secret.
(Oups, just found : Need to go to Miki room @evening :) I think it's a mistake in the name of the "mission" step.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Quick question whats the difference between the "Best Patreon" and the "Prince Patreon"?:unsure:

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes