simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
I am stuck at "Get closer to Miki" on the point "Catch her, trying a new dress in her room." I looked in her room for several days at each time of the day, but nothing. The other quest, "Make Miki fall in love with you" is stuck since it references the quest "Secret Meeting" which isn't even in my log.
this happen to me too
Can you shout other websites in here? If so, I found a solution to "Get Closer to Miki" quest.
could you telll us?

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
In the hopes of not getting into trouble by posting a non patreon related link, the website has version 0.6. I downloaded it, the quest "Closer to Miki" was in that version. I went to her room, the quest triggered. I played the whole quest through and saved. Went back to version 0.7 and everything works fine.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
In the hopes of not getting into trouble by posting a non patreon related link, the website has version 0.6. I downloaded it, the quest "Closer to Miki" was in that version. I went to her room, the quest triggered. I played the whole quest through and saved. Went back to version 0.7 and everything works fine.
i tried your way and the download takes forever, even with having over 100mbps download speed, might just wait and see if it gets fix or we are missing something

Goregrind

Jun 14, 2017

that's exactly what you need to do and everything works

Aug 26, 2018
anyone else getting a crash error of game when you open it on Fastest graphics and 1600 X 900 screen?
I got a very large crash file but the site wont let me attach it to my message here. I used the Mega File to DOwnload the game.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Unity is by far the worst platform you can use to make a game i wont tuch any game made with it
Actually, it's one of the best. Developers can do far more in unity than what they can in RPGM or Renpy. The problem is that they actually need to utilize that potential. Games like this are a bad example because they are only visual novels, which is exactly what Renpy was for, and what this should've been made with.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
anyone else getting a crash error of game when you open it on Fastest graphics and 1600 X 900 screen?
I got a very large crash file but the site wont let me attach it to my message here. I used the Mega File to DOwnload the game.
Could it be possible that your PC is pretty slow? I don't have that issue with the highest graphics setting and highest resolution and i have already a pretty old PC.

@terryfarris i think you are very wrong. Unity is a very good plattform if your PC is not garbage, the only thing that i'm missing in Unity is the rollback option that renpy has.

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
Actually, it's one of the best. Developers can do far more in unity than what they can in RPGM or Renpy. The problem is that they actually need to utilize that potential. Games like this are a bad example because they are only visual novels, which is exactly what Renpy was for, and what this should've been made with.
yhea but unity is bug riden , its a crash fest . Their are some good unity games but they crash way to much to enjoy playing theim.

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
Is this a engrish game? "You're crashing on an island, you were a lot to survive", or had the mc decided to go chill on a island because his own demons fought with him, thus "you were a lot to survive"?

If it's just engrish ok then, but if some internal conflict made a guy roll out and set up camp on a island to deal with his problems and brought a bunch of booty as collateral to his mental state, that a completely different type of game.

Guess i'll have to dl and see what it is. Do I need a beer for this venture?

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
This dev really needs to get an English speaker to go over all of the dialogue and rewrite it. I mean, I first thought that it'd been machine translated but there are bunches of words that are spelled wrong and even the wrong word used in some cases, so there's definite human error in the translation.

FFS, that was the ONLY way to progress past this. Which meant that everything I'd done that wasn't in that version got undone when I saved it. Very frustrating.

Unity is by far the worst platform you can use to make a game i wont tuch any game made with it
It seems fine for a 'finished' game but releasing part way done content with Unity as the engine always causes issues. It's the kind of engine that you need to finesse and make sure all the bugs are out before releasing.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
yhea but unity is bug riden , its a crash fest . Their are some good unity games but they crash way to much to enjoy playing theim.
I don't know how many renpy games you've played yet, but they have very often errors i would even say more than unity games. It all depends on how the dev works with the engine and on your pc because a extremly old and/or weak pc can cause trouble too.

Reactions: Nick33

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I don't know how many renpy games you've played yet, but they have very often errors i would even say more than unity games. It all depends on how the dev works with the engine and on your pc because a extremly old and/or weak pc can cause trouble too.
well honestly...

having error with renpy is a classic.
having eror in Unity is not common. but in same time, creating an VN with Unity is like using a ferrari to travel 3 meters away.
that use like 3% of Unity capabilities, soo getting errors wouldn't be normal XD

but if you check Unity game that try to use the potential of Unity (such as full 3D, open world , real time, etc..) then the errors are as common as on renpy. even AAA pros devs have bugs and stuff.

cant really make a comparison between them. But sure using Unity for a VN wont give error due to the fact at contrary of renpy, the limitation is wayyyyyy more hard to reach. engine is way more powerful.

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
More or less any game not complete will have a bug or 2 at the least in them, hell look at any complete console, pc/mac game produced by major game companies. Those are flawed all to shit, and considering the console games are working in a standard static unit= the limitations of a persons gaming experience will be the same as everyone elses that uses the same unit short of what tv/sound or connection its being used with, they should be dang near bugless, but are always getting updates to fix some problem or another.

I personally don't have a favorite as I have played both great and terrible games in almost every format be it rpgm, renpy, unity, unreal, etc.

What to watch for are the dev's. Good dev's can be found using every format, and usually when you find one game you like and works good for you- they will have others in same format. Being said some dev's try to work in formats that don't work well for the particular type of game being produced, regardless of how good the basis of the game is they just don't flow. To say one format is better than another imo isn't accurate as it seems it's all up to the type of game and the dev's capabilities.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes