5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Inoeri66

Jul 2, 2019
Probably Honey Select/Honey Select 2 or a similar software from Illusion :)
thanks, and now i suddenly notice their more Asian eyes :D
the first pic looks like Sandra from My New Family, thats also honey select/2 then? i feel like crazy i didnt notice that, i have honey select 2.

• Haha
Reactions: cubba

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
I really enjoyed the direction of this game when I played it a while back, but IIRC it had no sexual content yet (or minimal). Is that still true?

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
I really enjoyed the direction of this game when I played it a while back, but IIRC it had no sexual content yet (or minimal). Is that still true?
It sounds like any wothwhile content is locking behind a Patreon code and no one here subscribes. I gave it a quick playthrough and pretty much a waste of time at this point unless you get a code. There is one scene in the movie theatre not involving the MC and one scene at the very end involving the MC.

BearyTeddie

May 6, 2020
Thanks.
I needed to rest for a while, I had a lot of problems and the stress was killing me (literally) I went to the hospital several times.
But I'm better now, so I can go on. :)
It's good you stepped away for the sake of your health. I'm happy to know you're feeling better :D

Reactions: damnedfrog
Oct 31, 2017
If there is one thing I would like to see to make it easier on the eyes its an (optional?) letterbox around the text. Even some pretty subtle transparent darkening would go a long way for me.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why am I hitting roadblocks that halt progress because I didn't pick good options that weren't obvious?

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if could choose FemMC to be dominant!
(If she becomes dominant): Does Elin or Rose choice of path affect it?

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Will it be possible for an MC to develop relationships with the girls she met in the city? - (I hope it will be possible.)
How many girls can an MC develop relationships with?
Well, for now, Rose is the only one you can develop a relationships with.
I don't know how many girls Vasilisa has planed is the harem.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
is this a pure lesibian harem? no guys at all? if so count me in
I'm pretty confident that this game is a pure lesbian game.
It's a reboot of Vasilisa's previous game, Yuri Hotel. From the name of that game, I suppose it would have been a pure lesbian game.
Also, there are no male characters so far. You can see some men in the background, but none with which you can interact.
So I may be mistaken, but I believe this game will be a pure lesbian game either.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It sounds like any wothwhile content is locking behind a Patreon code and no one here subscribes. I gave it a quick playthrough and pretty much a waste of time at this point unless you get a code. There is one scene in the movie theatre not involving the MC and one scene at the very end involving the MC.
I just played through it to, took me around half an hour maybe a little more. I didn't know about any code. I get the feeling that this may try and be a lesbian version of another hotel game. I like how it gives you choices but not a lot of them seem to effect the outcome of anything. Unless I'm missing something and you don't have to get with her but the conversation all points to "this is happening". Where it ended for me was in the middle of a forced encounter with your new bff. I get the feeling the player wont have a lot of say in who they are interested in.

The sandbox element could also do with some explanation I was very lost at first. It looks like English isn't the dev's primary language either. I have played games with much worse dialogue but it shows.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I just played through it to, took me around half an hour maybe a little more. I didn't know about any code. I get the feeling that this may try and be a lesbian version of another hotel game. I like how it gives you choices but not a lot of them seem to effect the outcome of anything. Unless I'm missing something and you don't have to get with her but the conversation all points to "this is happening". Where it ended for me was in the middle of a forced encounter with your new bff. I get the feeling the player wont have a lot of say in who they are interested in.
The game is still in it early stage.
Vasilisa plan some branching. Like when you first meet Rose, you could choose to go to the dormitory instead of stay with her.
But for now, Rose is the only route available.
I believe some choices may be more relevant in the future, when the game will be more developed. But it's true that for now, it's pretty straightforward and the choices seem meaningless.

The sandbox element could also do with some explanation I was very lost at first. It looks like English isn't the dev's primary language either. I have played games with much worse dialogue but it shows.
I think she is Romanian, so English isn't her primary language.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes