5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Simon5000

Apr 13, 2020
Had the same issue, now resolved - but the points needed are probably earlier in the game. MC needs to wake Rose up and offer her the bed as well as the correct answers in the library to get the points needed. Current 0.7 game ends with a shower scene.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Had the same issue, now resolved - but the points needed are probably earlier in the game. MC needs to wake Rose up and offer her the bed as well as the correct answers in the library to get the points needed. Current 0.7 game ends with a shower scene.
ok i think that answers my question... no interest in rose = no sense in playing the game... why bother with choices then...

Reactions: grgrgr5

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I don't think you understand how game development works.
maybe read the screenshots i posted if the wording were "you dont have enough points to continue this path, choose another option or wait for a future release"
no problem but the wording used says end no more story for you...

Reactions: grgrgr5

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
maybe read the screenshots i posted if the wording were "you dont have enough points to continue this path, choose another option or wait for a future release"
no problem but the wording used says end no more story for you...
What part of "work in progress" are you not getting?

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I'm glad to see this game revived. The world always needs more yuri :cool:
Looking forward to more updates. Godspeed, Vasilisa ^^

Quick question: As an exhibitionism connoisseur, I am delighted to see that you have some related scenes in your game. Any plans to create more? lol

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I'm glad to see this game revived. The world always needs more yuri :cool:
Looking forward to more updates. Godspeed, Vasilisa ^^

Quick question: As an exhibitionism connoisseur, I am delighted to see that you have some related scenes in your game. Any plans to create more? lol
Yes, in fact I will edit the game to add more of them from the start.
Suggestions are welcome.;)

Reactions: feierflei

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
At the moment only Rose path is available.
I will be adding more but not anytime soon.
you should add this little information under the devs note because this little suprise is not so funny when you play a game with choices only to find out that atm you dont have choices only one path or game over...

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Yes, in fact I will edit the game to add more of them from the start.
Suggestions are welcome.;)
Ohhh, that's great to hear!

In that case, may I suggest that you check out the ? :p
I founded it with some friends of mine, as a community hub centered around games with exhibitionist content. It's not that big yet - around 650 members or so - but I'm sure there are more than a few who would be interested in your game.

As for suggestions: Since it seems like Elin is a bit more... advanced when it comes to walking around pantyless, I would love to see her introduce the princess to the pleasures of doing that and more ^^
Maybe a bit of mutual "corruption" even, with them pushing each other further and further. I love perverted rivalries xD

Speaking of Elin, I love her style. lol

Reactions: Vasilisa

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
you should add this little information under the devs note because this little suprise is not so funny when you play a game with choices only to find out that atm you dont have choices only one path or game over...
To be fair, there's plenty of games with "bad endings" coming from wrong choices, and those don't tend to be advertised.

Reactions: Vasilisa

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Well, Rose's character is rather thought of as a mentor, who will help mc on her way to achieve her goals.
There are other girls who will also help mc along the way, like Elin, who will be something like a good way and a bad way.
Later on there will be choices of who to listen to, Rose or Elin, as mc doesn't know how things work and needs help.
And given her innocence, she is easily manipulated.

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Ohhh, that's great to hear!

In that case, may I suggest that you check out the ? :p
I founded it with some friends of mine, as a community hub centered around games with exhibitionist content. It's not that big yet - around 650 members or so - but I'm sure there are more than a few who would be interested in your game.
Thank you, I will join later. :)
As for suggestions: Since it seems like Elin is a bit more... advanced when it comes to walking around pantyless, I would love to see her introduce the princess to the pleasures of doing that and more ^^
Maybe a bit of mutual "corruption" even, with them pushing each other further and further. I love perverted rivalries xD

Speaking of Elin, I love her style. lol
Elin is definitely going to try to corrupt mc, ;) well, that is if the player chose her to help mc.

Reactions: feierflei

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
In the shower scene, Rose calls the MC 'Vika', is that some kind of foreign term of affection or is that what you call her Vasilisa ? On that note, it'd be a good idea to offer a default name for her at the naming screen cause some people will inevitably pick a name used by a character they meet later and either have to deal with it or restart with a different name.

Inoeri66

Jul 2, 2019
Hello,i have a quick question,
Im really interested in making a VN, and im looking for something thats easier than daz, what program was used to make this game?

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
At this stage the game is barely in prologue stage, even though it says 0.7, I played games that were 0.07 and had 10 times more content, or am I missing something?

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Hello,i have a quick question,
Im really interested in making a VN, and im looking for something thats easier than daz, what program was used to make this game?
Probably Honey Select/Honey Select 2 or a similar software from Illusion :)

Reactions: Inoeri66
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes