5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
may be that more ppl play the game, but if not more ppl support the game it doesn´t help the dev much. if had known that he/she needed more support i had became a patreon but now it looks like that wouldn´t change much. if the game gets a continuation at some point im glady going to support that.

Reactions: Nikopl

Nikopl

Jan 7, 2022
may be that more ppl play the game, but if not more ppl support the game it doesn´t help the dev much. if had known that he/she needed more support i had became a patreon but now it looks like that wouldn´t change much. if the game gets a continuation at some point im glady going to support that.
Yeah, its true. I think there will be such support too, but then the author will have to wait a little longer. whatever one may say, the game started to gain momentum only in the last half of the month. and taking into account the holidays that are not over yet and the costs associated with them ... financial support from new players will be available only by the beginning of next month.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Waiting for the new update! All best to the author!
Unfortunately, due to lack of support from players and few patreons, Vasilisa has announced that they abandon this game :-(
Very sad, I'd liked it.
We were about to have some action with Rose.
And the game was on the verge to go after the actions set in Yuri Hotel (The Harem of the Princess was a reboot of this previous unfinished game of Vasilisa).
It seems we will never see the end of this story.

Zucara

Feb 15, 2022
Unfortunately, due to lack of support from players and few patreons, Vasilisa has announced that they abandon this game :-(
Very sad, I'd liked it.
We were about to have some action with Rose.
And the game was on the verge to go after the actions set in Yuri Hotel (The Harem of the Princess was a reboot of this previous unfinished game of Vasilisa).
It seems we will never see the end of this story.
it's a pity, because judging by the reviews and comments, the game has just begun to arouse interest among people. before, she didn’t have a single grade for a whole year, but now there are 7 of them in a month, and all of them are good. I think she will see this apathy and the number of new subscribers on patreon and discord, and maybe decide to come back.

Reactions: damnedfrog

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Too short. I just got a scene kiss with the girl we meet at first day only kiss and no bath or shower the all? Too shorter for my taste.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Could it be any more obvious that the reviews are from the devs throwaway accounts?
Several of the reviews display very similar run-on sentences and lack of understanding of the rules of capitalization, so yes. Some, however, are far better-written than the dev's own work.

• Haha
Reactions: Sasarko99

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Several of the reviews display very similar run-on sentences and lack of understanding of the rules of capitalization, so yes. Some, however, are far better-written than the dev's own work.
It gets worse in game? LOL.

It's not just the writing though. The real nail in the coffin is that almost all of the accounts were created on the day the review was left and they all contain almost no other activity.

Reactions: Orphanus

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's not just the writing though. The real nail in the coffin is that almost all of the accounts were created on the day the review was left and they all contain almost no other activity.
Good catch. Yeah, it looks like someone created a new account each day just to review this game. Only the very first review appears to be a real user.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes