5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
looks promising but how do you get any of the lewd scenes? the only one I found was in the movie theatre and a few minutes after the game is over.

Last edited:

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
looks promising but how do you get any of the lewd scenes? the only one i found was in the movie theater and a few monites after the game is over.
Unless it is the Patreon version and you have the code this is not worth dowloading.
Apparently this 0.5 is the Public version so spare yourself the hassle and try another game, because there is nothing there unless you meet the conditions mentioned above.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Vasilisa was discharged from the hospital a couple of weeks ago. They still had some post COVID symptoms at this time, but might have be able to work on the game since.

Be aware that they have always work at a slow pace.
It's really not a criticism of Vasilisa. For what I know, it's a one person team project. They works on it one their free time. And have other priority in life, like a job, a social life (I hope for their own sake)... And sometimes, shit happen (like the COVID).

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Hmm...i dont know...it is far to similar to yuri hotel...i really hoped for a different storyline to have two good games, but even the characters/personalitys are the same. If this goes on every update here or there will just make the other game boring...they need to be much more different.
"Similar"? This one is for all intent and purposes, a REMAKE of Yuri Hotel, but with a prologue, more detailed background and more characters.

Reactions: damnedfrog

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hi Vasilisa.

I can't copy the screenshots in Discord, so I contact you here.

I run into a little bug when playing a game from start.
After this screen (when the MC is changing her cloth to show to Rose what she has just shop with her)
1639002689473.png
But the next screen is
1639003070316.png
Which seems to be one of the beginning.
After that, I have this screen
1639003201079.png
and the story continue.
So, not a big deal.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Also I notice a little inconstancy.
When I shop for cloth the first time (alone), the cost is the same if I buy the underwear or not (150 euros).
It should cost more if I buy them. Especially when you know the price of women's underwear. :)

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Also I notice a little inconstancy.
When I shop for cloth the first time (alone), the cost is the same if I buy the underwear or not (150 euros).
It should cost more if I buy them. Especially when you know the price of women's underwear. :)
I didn't expect anyone to choose that option, so I didn't bother to change it:LOL:
But I've fixed it now. :)

Reactions: damnedfrog

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I didn't expect anyone to choose that option, so I didn't bother to change it:LOL:
But I've fixed it now. :)
Well, in fact I just choose this option to see what happen, notice the price was the same, then rollback, and go commando ;).

Reactions: Vasilisa
Mar 6, 2021
I'll take a look, but I would like to know if there are any men too, or will it be focused only on women? Nothing against it, I even like lesbian scenes, but as I said, I'll take a look, if it's not for me, I'll look for something else.
I wish the developer good luck, there are really few games with this theme, for sure there will be many people who will like it.

Reactions: Landerk
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes