caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
for anyone who still needs the code all you need is 1 dollar but you can find it on this post

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, I'm interested in the game, is it good? Does the MC work as a person or just a cumrag? I want to play more female protagonist games but it is hard to find one where the mc is not abused or raped or there to be only a sexual object.

Reactions: Armelle69
Jan 7, 2019
Okay, I'm interested in the game, is it good? Does the MC work as a person or just a cumrag? I want to play more female protagonist games but it is hard to find one where the mc is not abused or raped or there to be only a sexual object.
No males so far in this game and from the Devs last game it looks just lesbian action hope that helps for those who are wondering and care lol.

Reactions: honeryx

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
No males so far in this game and from the Devs last game it looks just lesbian action hope that helps for those who are wondering and care lol.
thanks, my only problem is if the protagonist is only there to be used as a sexual object and nothing more, but I also have seen that there are story scenes(?) locked behind a code so I'm probably gonna skip this one.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
She's a princess and has had a very sheltered life, so the situations she finds herself in are really due to her naiveté.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I tried using the code on the latest version. The VN told me "you can't use the code on the public version" and closed itself.
There's almost nothing here for anyone who's not a patron even if you know the code.

Last edited:

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
the only thing better than a lesbian harem, is a lesbian harem with at least one member who likes to take charge in bed(at least in my opinion ;) :p )

parchedmanager

Aug 24, 2019
I tried using the code on the latest version. The VN told me "you can't use the code on the public version" and closed itself.
There's almost nothing here for anyone who's not a patron even if you know the code.
Put script.rpy into your game\gui folder. This should make the game work fine with the code but I only tested on the first instance of being kicked out of the game so let me know if it stops working on later events. Also the code is "Ilovetoeatpussy" currently and you can check the code in game\images\R\nam.rpy (although you need to decompile the rpyc file first to see it).

Edit: make sure to get rid of the numbers in front of script.rpy after you download it so its just called "script.rpy".

• Wow
Reactions: candywood

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...i dont know...it is far to similar to yuri hotel...i really hoped for a different storyline to have two good games, but even the characters/personalitys are the same. If this goes on every update here or there will just make the other game boring...they need to be much more different.

Reactions: hentai charley

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Put script.rpy into your game\gui folder. This should make the game work fine with the code but I only tested on the first instance of being kicked out of the game so let me know if it stops working on later events. Also the code is "Ilovetoeatpussy" currently and you can check the code in game\images\R\nam.rpy (although you need to decompile the rpyc file first to see it).

Edit: make sure to get rid of the numbers in front of script.rpy after you download it so its just called "script.rpy".
Issue, I can't download it. It just opens up a new tab with the contents like it was a pdf file

buff

May 29, 2017
OK, I like the premise but can't play the full game because of the code problem. OK, well, guess that's one potential patron this guy cleverly screwed himself out of.

parchedmanager

Aug 24, 2019
After it opens it in a new tab right click and hit "Save As..." and in the drop down menu and change it from "Text Document (*.txt)" to "All Files (*.*)" and name the file "script.rpy".

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
I like it so far. The princess is naive, but she doesn't feel too dumb. Also some npcs like Rose are quite likeable already. Never thought I'd live to see a yuri harem game.

The only thing I didn't like as much was that some characters looked a bit bland, like the librarian girl.

Reactions: afterlights
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes