5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
anything helps me to improve and fix things for the next updates.
From my own experience, I'd suggest you start your story closer to the main action of the game. For example, I'd start this story at the point where the protagonist has already escaped, and we just get the backstory via news report. That way you skip the slow and meandering bits with the plane ticket, etc.

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
My only feedback as a patron is to pick one game and stick with it. From what I have seen from other devs that I support, you will be hard pressed to keep everyone happy with content updates with Harem of the Princess. I know it is tempting, but I would not stop and try and co-develop/switch time between this and Yuri Hotel. Pick the game you want to continue and work on that. I would think it seems there is more interest in this one, so that is what I would suggest. I am just worried about you getting overwhelmed in trying to do too much and getting burned out. This site is littered with great game ideas that went abandoned for one reason or another. Just figure out a direction and story outline and work towards that. Having personally worked on AAA titles for two major studios, I would really suggest doing at least a basic outline and storyboard and get your story content lined up and work from there.

Reactions: \EGOIST and 0culus

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
My only feedback as a patron is to pick one game and stick with it. From what I have seen from other devs that I support, you will be hard pressed to keep everyone happy with content updates with Harem of the Princess. I know it is tempting, but I would not stop and try and co-develop/switch time between this and Yuri Hotel. Pick the game you want to continue and work on that. I would think it seems there is more interest in this one, so that is what I would suggest. I am just worried about you getting overwhelmed in trying to do too much and getting burned out. This site is littered with great game ideas that went abandoned for one reason or another. Just figure out a direction and story outline and work towards that. Having personally worked on AAA titles for two major studios, I would really suggest doing at least a basic outline and storyboard and get your story content lined up and work from there.
As I understand it, Vasilisa put Yuri Hotel aside and has taken that core idea to use as the jumping off point for this game.

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Yes but on their Patreon feed someone asked about Yuri Hotel and Vasilisa stated they may split their time between the two since several people have been asking about it. As a Patron who joined for Harem of the Princess, I am just stating I would want them to continue on this game and not split their time.

Reactions: Antosha

billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
Well, got through what is there so far. An interesting start with some interesting characters so far. I second what someone else said that the news report seems too basic with the way it jumps from a line or two from the reporter to "x minutes/hours later" and back to the reporter several times. I feel like the reporter should have more to say. Other than that, really not much else to say since it's so early.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seems alright so far and the two hidden scenes were good as well. Will keep an eye on this one as I think it's the first ever female protagonist harem type game that I have seen on the site. Hopefully the princess will get some time with Caoimhe later on and Kauser is cute. I named her princess fluff and stuff.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So no code no party. I think the all special scenes he made only for patreon with different kinky as well. So for a common bleaban no fun. Damen fuckin code. It's shame the free version need a code. Can someone send me a cod pretty pleas?

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
One person made some comment asking if they were going to update Yuri Hotel. So the author decided to drop the update for this and went to do an update for Yuri Hotel instead. They fell behind and were only able to make one update for Nov/Dec. (That being Yuri Hotel). So no update yet on this game since October.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
we still need a code to see scenes ? because i am not gonna download it if it's like this again.

Karakura

Jul 6, 2018
Looked around a bit but couldn't find the code. Though, you can just enable the console and type "code = True" without the quotations to see the stuff locked behind it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes