5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

literaloxygen

Sep 1, 2018
Could it be any more obvious that the reviews are from the devs throwaway accounts?
I initially assumed this as well, but then I realized that most of the suspicious reviews showed up right after the dev complained on Patreon that no one was reviewing the game. So, a charitable interpretation would be that several of the dev's Patrons decided to review the game upon seeing that complaint.

Reactions: Orphanus

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Could it be any more obvious that the reviews are from the devs throwaway accounts?
I suspected as much while reading them, I checked the accounts and their only activity seems to be reviewing this game, with a couple also reviewing the dev's other game.
I initially assumed this as well, but then I realized that most of the suspicious reviews showed up right after the dev complained on Patreon that no one was reviewing the game. So, a charitable interpretation would be that several of the dev's Patrons decided to review the game upon seeing that complaint.
Either way, this makes the reviews unreliable, they should support the game dev by posting meaningful reviews instead, which is probably what the dev was looking for.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK just playing this for the first time. Is it supposed to end so abruptly in the bathroom but before the bath? It literally just ends and goes to main menu. Wow, for a 0.6 there is an amazing lack of content. I can appreciate a slow-burn but to just end after such a buildup without anything else happening (beyond two rather tepid kisses) is ludicrous.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
OK just playing this for the first time. Is it supposed to end so abruptly in the bathroom but before the bath? It literally just ends and goes to main menu. Wow, for a 0.6 there is an amazing lack of content. I can appreciate a slow-burn but to just end after such a buildup without anything else happening (beyond two rather tepid kisses) is ludicrous.
it just ended in the bath... you are such a tease. I hope new content will come out
Unfortunately, Vasilisa didn't get enough feedback from the game, and not enough patreons and followers. So she decided to give up on it.
It's very sad, because there aren't a lot of games in the lesbian harem female MC niche. In another hand, it's not the most popular game genre, which could explain the lack of support.

I understand why she has lost her motivation and abandoned this game, but still it's sad.
I will support her again if she ever come back.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...giving up harem games before the first sexscene? Most people start spreading word and paying for harem games if the sexscenes are good and they want more...or if the storyline is addicting deep or funny enough to play the game for it and consider the harem a bonus.
Especially because there are so few lesbian harem games it would be neccessary to start the harem to get supporters. But starting 2 pretty similar games and dropping both before anything happens is bad publicity. If a dev kills his name he wont get many supporters even if he makes a good new game...and most of those who supported him will be to pissed to ever support him again.

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
Unfortunately, Vasilisa didn't get enough feedback from the game, and not enough patreons and followers. So she decided to give up on it.
It's very sad, because there aren't a lot of games in the lesbian harem female MC niche. In another hand, it's not the most popular game genre, which could explain the lack of support.

I understand why she has lost her motivation and abandoned this game, but still it's sad.
I will support her again if she ever come back.
its sad because the game has potential

Reactions: damnedfrog

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I just discovered and played this. I really liked it and I agree that the developer quit too soon. It really feels like this was just the introduction and the story was just beginning. If she had continued a bit further and the sex scene was well done and conveyed feeling and intimacy and a developing relationship between the two beautiful girls then I would probably be hooked and they would have a loyal supporter in me. I've read almost a 1000 visual novels and this was much better than most of them and I really hope they change their mind and continue with it. I'll put this on my check-back list to see what happens in the future.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux (639 MB/ 303 MB) : , (0.7)

Last edited:

Voronc

Sep 29, 2018
My though process before and upon seeing this comment:
''dang, game looks pretty good''
*sees comment*
''can't be true right? or at least, how can it be obvious''
*checks the reviews*
''oh no''
*scrolls further down after seeing the first few*
''oh no, god dammit''
*checks the accounts*
''fuck''

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
It's a bit offensive that anyone would think that I made other accounts to rate my game.
I mean, if it had been me, I would have done it with the other accounts I have from years ago,
and I would have just copied and pasted ratings from other games so that no one would notice similar writing.
In addition to many other things such as VPN, proxies, friends, etc.
As many other devs I know do.
But I never have, because I get nothing out of it.
Also, why would I rate my game after saying I would take a break? apparently, you guys think very little before making accusations.

Reactions: damnedfrog

buff

May 29, 2017
So, there is basically no content without the code. If someone ever posts the code, I'll give it a go, and if it is any good I'll pledge on Patreon. Until then, well, back of the line.....

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
So, there is basically no content without the code. If someone ever posts the code, I'll give it a go, and if it is any good I'll pledge on Patreon. Until then, well, back of the line.....
The scenes behind patreon's code are just a reward for those who have decided to support the game, it just adds a few scenes.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
The scenes behind patreon's code are just a reward for those who have decided to support the game, it just adds a few scenes.
I've asked this before but no one seems to answer so I'll just it to you directly. Is the MC dominant or submissive?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes