5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
202208312357241.png

Overview:
You ran away from home to avoid being trapped in a loveless political marriage.
It will be difficult to start a new life in a place where you are alone and don't know anyone.
You think that no matter how difficult this new life is, it must be easier than some compulsory union with a dangerous madman.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-19
Release Date: 2024-04-22
Developer: Vasilisa - - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5 Rework
Language: English
Other Games: Yuri hotel - The Possession Game
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

a19.png a30.png ae1.png a1.png a25.png a61.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
A very weak implausible story. Some sandbox features as well. No not for me. Bye.
Looked interesting but two minutes in you find yourself in a meaningless conversation about a plane ticket, at which point I lost all interest.
Thanks for your feedback ;) anything helps me to improve and fix things for the next updates.:)

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I've been hoping for a good story about a lesbian harem for ages so I really hope this one can be something of quality.

A few criticisms:
-The opening scenes (everything before the private flight) are a bit awkward. The news report is too simple and casual for a news report. The scene with the maid fussing over the danger has too much exposition for something that ends up not being too important. If those details are to be relevant it could be better to have them explained later.
-A few "dead fish eyes" here and there. I especially noticed it on Rose.

Other than that, I like it. The MC is established as a clueless but determined and sweet girl and the mishaps she gets into are fun to read.
I like world building so maybe more details on the MC's home country would be nice. But there's time for that.

Good luck with this project!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes