2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
is there a specific method to beat the orc pesticide, or am i just too weak (I'm level 18)
AOE spam works really well, that and buff stacking Reika or Melia. Initiative can make or break the fights though.

But yea, it's definitely too hard I gonna tune this down a little. The orc warriors had a 2.0 multiplier for physical dmg, that plus Rage plus several encounters was too much.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HaremPartyAdventures-0.17.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I'm almost done with the current version, despite finding the game confusing at first I adapted and it's good, though the maps should have more markers and not reset when you exit the area and you should be able to buy things in bulk at the shops.
The patreon things are quite annoying since you have them in your face all the time like bad commercials, so I think it triggers the contrarian streak on people rather than their desire to join patreon.
EDIT. I forgot the second the comment above, expand a bit the party size, fights are poorly balanced with initiative being the most important part, rations consuming time and not being able to use potions outside of battle make exploring a chore depending on luck.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: AssmodeusDEV

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
You know AppData is a hidden folder, right? Just checking
bro is right, i couldnt find that folder too, did the same path "appdata/roaming" and there is no Harem party // opened the game on second time and it didnt saved, i was lv 7 and its kinda annoying to restart over again

Last edited:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
A random though about the outfits rather than making them merely cosmetic extras for patreons, Why not introduce them as quests? Something like buying them at a certain place or completing a quest to unlock them, including stat buffs or new skills for the girls by getting the outfits.New looks will also make H-scenes more interesting.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes