3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

WaterTyrant

Oct 21, 2017
Didn't even work with wine and proton either, right? Guess I'll kill the non-windows versions then. Thxs for the testing and sorry I made you jump through that many hoops to play my game.:cry:
Might be a bug, because im on windows and noticed one of the scenes freeze and when i tried to start another it was stuck forever loading until i closed the game and reopened it.

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
0.19.4 already available on itch, right now I'm uploading some mirrors for f95. Mac 'n linux versions won't be uploaded due to them probably not really working completely.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
0.19.4 already available on itch, right now I'm uploading some mirrors for f95. Mac 'n linux versions won't be uploaded due to them probably not really working completely.
Filthy degenerate! What's next after headpats?
Nice update, though I kinda hoped you forgot about poker and blackjack, it's incredibly annoying so I'd rather cheat money than go through that slow as hell mini-game.

Reactions: AssmodeusDEV

WrittenBy

Feb 6, 2018
Hello everyone, I have the following issue that, I missclicked the first time when I was able to recruit Amanda. I then thought I have to play through the first queens quest. I played sometime leveled a lot and did the quest. But I cant recruit Amanda in the library now, even did her beach quest.

Is there a way to still recruit her?

lilt521

Jul 12, 2020
I don't know why but I'm stuck on a loading screen for every event or scene. I'm confused on what's happening and don't know how to fix it.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes