3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
I don't know why but I'm stuck on a loading screen for every event or scene. I'm confused on what's happening and don't know how to fix it.
I'm working on a fix with a Patreon member, but it's definitely machine specific, possibly graphics card related. But some a-hole deleted possibly releated thread.

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
compressed please?
It's compressed enough, unity has built-in asset compression, it's over 2gb because there's a lot of stuff plus the headpeting minigame couldn't run with videos because of interlacing not working backwards, so there's alot of cgs for that. like 60 frames per party member, ergo 11ish times 60 = 660 images as frames for the headpeting minigame.

Absolutely worth it and I have no regrets.:giggle:

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Hello everyone, I have the following issue that, I missclicked the first time when I was able to recruit Amanda. I then thought I have to play through the first queens quest. I played sometime leveled a lot and did the quest. But I cant recruit Amanda in the library now, even did her beach quest.

Is there a way to still recruit her?
I think I fixed her progression at some point. Probably this update, idk.

You can open this in a text editor, or and change the value of variable labeled amanda_progress and fix it.

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
overall a great game, better than 80% of the h-games you can find XD add sound effects and/or voices (dont matter to me if they are samples not actually with a VA) and it jumps to a 10/10, it has its minor issues like the point and click being not intuitive but its understandable.
a bug that i dont know if its been already reported or if its just me but i abandoned the succubus mansion planning to come bacj later but now i cant enter again, i dont remeber where it was so maybe its me that i cant find it or its bugged
Mr Dev. Your game is pretty good. A minor thing for me, will there be H sound effects added? The animations are really up there.
I'm currently gathering the sfxs for that. But I don't know if I should have the sfxs synced to the animation in-game or if I should re-edit the .mp4 with the audio track imbedded, I'm pretty sure I could do the former faster than the later and have some randomization and variation but idk if it will sync very well.

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
(Fucking Unity)
Unity’s shitty video player
Yep guess you're all gonna have to use virtual machines now. Good luck.
Incredibly based dev. I hope you'll figure out how to overcome the difficulties and what was difficult once will become a usual task. Watch out for burnout, if you're doing something you don't like to do for a long periods of time, it may ruin everything. You're doing pretty good with visuals so far.

Reactions: AssmodeusDEV

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
I noticed girls can't increase their stats. I don't know if it's just me so I'm asking here. For now I have some fun in the game even though there is slight bug.
Most events cap off affection gain at around 25ish, I did this so you wouldn't gain affection points on mundane stuff but in hindsight maybe I shouldn't have done this. Maybe I'll have story event that will set affection higher than that or just max out affection.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes