3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

gior-gioÑ

Aug 19, 2021
overall a great game, better than 80% of the h-games you can find XD add sound effects and/or voices (dont matter to me if they are samples not actually with a VA) and it jumps to a 10/10, it has its minor issues like the point and click being not intuitive but its understandable.
a bug that i dont know if its been already reported or if its just me but i abandoned the succubus mansion planning to come bacj later but now i cant enter again, i dont remeber where it was so maybe its me that i cant find it or its bugged

Reactions: AssmodeusDEV

gior-gioÑ

Aug 19, 2021
overall a great game, better than 80% of the h-games you can find XD add sound effects and/or voices (dont matter to me if they are samples not actually with a VA) and it jumps to a 10/10, it has its minor issues like the point and click being not intuitive but its understandable.
a bug that i dont know if its been already reported or if its just me but i abandoned the succubus mansion planning to come bacj later but now i cant enter again, i dont remeber where it was so maybe its me that i cant find it or its bugged

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Huh weird, win10 flags the download [GoFile and WorkUpload; Pixeldrain worked fine] -- Pretty sure it's a false positive, but think this is the 1st time it happened to me for a unity game.

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremPartyAdventures-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Please I need a save! I though this was a ren'py game and deleted the folder to unpack the new version...

toto93

Jul 16, 2020
Not rly full, but id say 95%,im stuck on katarina last quest and missing some extra scene

Edit : Melia/Amanda threesome missing (except card cuz fuck it) v0-18
Edit: seems like my affection wasnt high enough

Last edited:
Reactions: DBAV

Knotai

Jul 4, 2020
bro in which world you didnt understand that we did that path with % and there was no folder, this version might have come without it, because for those who alr have, it normally stay there as renpy games does, but simply there is no folder. We are not dumb to not know about windows, probably more ppl are getting this error so i will just wait another version come to see if the folder appears.
Don't know if anyone is still struggling with this but I found my save in the game directory itself. So for example "C:\Harem Party Adventures 0.18\Harem Party Adventures_Data\Saves"

That little mix up aside definitely a fun game, thanks!

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Don't know if anyone is still struggling with this but I found my save in the game directory itself. So for example "C:\Harem Party Adventures 0.18\Harem Party Adventures_Data\Saves"

That little mix up aside definitely a fun game, thanks!
I screwed up because I confused this with a ren'py game, while actualizing versions of rpgmaker games and other engines keeping the save folder is basic but ren'py makes it easier and easy things are addictive.

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
So weird question, did anyone managed to get the game to work on Mac or Linux? I've been building for it but, I'm not sure if it's even playable, cuz I can't test it.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
So weird question, did anyone managed to get the game to work on Mac or Linux? I've been building for it but, I'm not sure if it's even playable, cuz I can't test it.
I tried to run it on Linux (Linux Mint). The game is playable, I can read the dialogues, do the quests, save and load etc, but the sex scenes don't load and get you stuck in the loading screen forever. And you know, without those the game loses the whole point. In the end, I had to use my trusty windows vm to play

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
I tried to run it on Linux (Linux Mint). The game is playable, I can read the dialogues, do the quests, save and load etc, but the sex scenes don't load and get you stuck in the loading screen forever. And you know, without those the game loses the whole point. In the end, I had to use my trusty windows vm to play
Didn't even work with wine and proton either, right? Guess I'll kill the non-windows versions then. Thxs for the testing and sorry I made you jump through that many hoops to play my game.:cry:

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes