3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Patreon Crack

Features:
  • Enables Patreon features without the need of a code
  • Should work with upcoming versions

Installation:
  • Unpack into game folder (where .exe file is located)
  • Run the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please leave a like on this post to support my works. This will help me continue to create useful cracks and patches for the community. Thank you!​

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Patreon Crack
Welp, that leaves a dev's only source of income to be people who wish to have control over the content that he creates. Or those who are willing to support. Or those who have a lot of money to throw it off and who liked the game. I'd bet that two last categories of people I mentioned are pretty rare nowadays. Not that I approve paywalling the content either...

upd.: after looking at it IMO there's nothing in a patreon-locked content here to make it a worthwhile difference for throwing money at purchasing\subscription.

Last edited:

Raj12345ab

Jun 19, 2020
Patreon Crack

Features:

Installation:
  • Run the game.

Please leave a like on this post to support my works. This will help me continue to create useful cracks and patches for the community. Thank you!​
can't download the file

Dec 2, 2019
Hey, i got some problem with scenes. Screen is all black, V-sync is turned off and get this log:
"
VideoPlayer cannot play clip : Assets/Resources/CG/helena/sex0/helena_bj_idle.mp4

Resource not available.
at System.Environment.get_StackTrace () [0x00000] in <d6232873609549b8a045fa15811a5bd3>:0
at GUI_SexMinigame.LoadingFailedError (UnityEngine.Video.VideoPlayer _target, System.String _errorMessage) [0x00000] in <7c47e88f59b04a3786093e056c45fe18>:0
at UnityEngine.Video.VideoPlayer.InvokeErrorReceivedCallback_Internal (UnityEngine.Video.VideoPlayer source, System.String errorStr) [0x00000] in <f4f9c40f62284c86812e1aa09b9100d2>:0 "

Would thanks for help :)

Reactions: Zorgo777

DiamondTits

Jan 10, 2018
Patreon Crack

Features:

Installation:
  • Run the game.

Unable to download, it says : "Malformed attachment request"

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
can't download the file
Unable to download, it says : "Malformed attachment request"
Is the crack safe? I barely get false positives here so I'm slightly worried.
Yeah, apparently you can't download false positives from F95 for some reason, I went out of my way fighting against that single stupid noname antivirus which flags it as positive, reuploaded, now it should be cool, sorry for inconvenience

Reactions: bongob6 and DBAV

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Welp, that leaves a dev's only source of income to be people who wish to have control over the content that he creates. Or those who are willing to support. Or those who have a lot of money to throw it off and who liked the game. I'd bet that two last categories of people I mentioned are pretty rare nowadays. Not that I approve paywalling the content either...

upd.: after looking at it IMO there's nothing in a patreon-locked content here to make it a worthwhile difference for throwing money at purchasing\subscription.
Uhhhh.... it's a pirate forum...

Also, that usually is a devs only source of income. Rarely do people actually pay to simply access paywalled content, if anything paywalled content prevents money (not that it's the case with this game, just seems to be cheats and outfits, I'd barely call that paywalled content tbh, just bonus stuff, besides outfits, since you're literally walled off when switching them XD).

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes