3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Also, that usually is a devs only source of income. Rarely do people actually pay to simply access paywalled content, if anything paywalled content prevents money (not that it's the case with this game, just seems to be cheats and outfits, I'd barely call that paywalled content tbh, just bonus stuff, besides outfits, since you're literally walled off when switching them XD).
Yeah, I've just pointed out the meaninglessness of paywalling such a content later on in my message above. Probably those who pay to access the paywalled content are rare as well in the first place (and even more rare are those who will throw off money on something like what is paywalled there). So the loss from losing them shouldn't be significant.

It was just a message about that it's certainly possible to make something like this for literally any game that stores all data for "locked" content on a user's device (even if it's in binaries), so such paywalling doesn't seem to be a good strategy for any dev, thus nowadays there seem to be only one model of monetization in such conditions.

Last edited:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, I've just pointed out the meaninglessness of paywalling such a content later on in my message above. Probably those who pay to access the paywalled content are rare as well in the first place (and even more rare are those who will throw off money on something like what is paywalled there). So the loss from losing them shouldn't be significant.

It was just a message about that it's certainly possible to make something like this for literally any game that stores all data for "locked" content on a user's device (even if it's in binaries), so such paywalling doesn't seem to be a good strategy for any dev, thus nowadays there seem to be only one model of monetization in such conditions.
The only paywalled thing useful is the free recovery, some missions are a drag or even pure lottery without it since the rations consume time and you are not allowed to camp outside.

BADDOG180

Sep 19, 2024
Can anyone help me? I am stuck on the part of the game when you milk the girl, and the instructions say to click and hold left mouse and slowly move it up and down. Nothing happens I tired following the instructions, but I cannot get it to work. I do not know what I am doing wrong and do not know how to do what the instructions say.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes