eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Put here some pictures of Beatrice. What do you think?
View attachment 478451
View attachment 478452
You are going for a more "anime" approach here, or is it just me? Bigger eyes, bigger... ahem... heart. Not my cup of tea, but she's definitely cute. You're doing a really good job with the girls' appearance so far. I like Ary the most (tough choice between her and Nicole), but I haven't found a single woman in this game (or your previous one) that wasn't at least a little bit attractive.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
You are going for a more "anime" approach here, or is it just me? Bigger eyes, bigger... ahem... heart. Not my cup of tea, but she's definitely cute. You're doing a really good job with the girls' appearance so far. I like Ary the most (tough choice between her and Nicole), but I haven't found a single woman in this game (or your previous one) that wasn't at least a little bit attractive.
At the moment only Beatrice is in Anime style. No further characters of that genre are planned at the moment. Ary and Nicole thank you :)

Reactions: eddie987

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Release of Harem resort v0.1 on Monday 23rd
Hi, guys,
today I want to warn you that on Monday 23rd I will release version 0.1 of Harem Resort.

Thank you for your support

Reactions: ZL-Games and hash19

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Release Harem Resort V0.1 + Walkthrough

hr_christmas1-1.jpg
Hi, guys,
today released version 0.1 of Harem Resort.
In this version I focused on the development of Beatrice and Nicole.
I hope you enjoy this update.
Mega:
CHANGELOG:
- New girl (Beatrice)
- New interactions with Nicole
- Hot scenes of Nicole with Bonus image

Thank you for your support and thanks for Pitrik help

Link patreon:

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017

View attachment 494098
Hi, guys,
Mega:
CHANGELOG:
- New girl (Beatrice)

Link patreon:
Slightly supported the developer on patreon! so far I'm almost satisfied with everything ))) hope the genre will not change! And the main thing is there's a harem and there's no stupid genre that starts with an "N."

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

View attachment 494098
Hi, guys,
Mega:
CHANGELOG:
- New girl (Beatrice)

Link patreon:
There's a small mistake in your walkthrough about Beatrice. It says you should click on your bed at night but it was clickable only in the evening. Nice update. I'm curious to see what's going on with Lucy. She had an interesting reaction when she saw Beatrice.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Look at the changelog. This started at 0.0.1 and is the third update (not counting the bug fixes).
Right. And? The earlier releases were more like previews, as bits of content and changes were added to the game. Note that they were smaller releases (v0.0.1, v0.0.2, etc.). Doesn't this being a v0.1 make sense, as it's a release with much fuller content for the game now?

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I guess I'll take your word for it. Hopefully this game lightens up! Literally.

hi, in what scene did you see the black screen? sorry for the mistake but it is not my intention not to show girls' boobs.
Thank you
Edit: I have seen and the problem that in the phone the images are darker because the brightness of the smartphone is low. try increasing the brightness of the phone and let me know.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 10 Votes