Sicily69

Sep 21, 2019
Some of us Italians wonder if the translation can be inserted into the apk file from the mobile!how? Because sincerely Italian apk games here there are very few

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When you click the cupid icon and then one of the girls icons it should state there also if they still have any content left to find or not. I didn't have all of Ary's content done as I never downloaded version .2 as I'm not interested in either Giorgia or Beatrice so downloading it for just a scene with Ary didn't seem worth it. I couldn't get it to trigger and only got it after seeing a comment in the thread on how to get it did it finally trigger. MC's name is hard to see at times because it blends into the back ground. Game should also have lesbian tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Should be on her bed instead of above her bed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
The art is great, but holy fuck getting around in this game is annoying, and the frustration level only rises due to the bizarre choice of having to remind people every single day that you want to progress with them later.

For an example, let's walk through how to progress dinner with Giorgia:
Starting from MC's bedroom, I have to:

Click to leave the room
Select "Main Hall"
Click to leave the main hall
Click again to select "beach", even though there's no other option.
Click Giorgia
Ask her to meet at the restaurant
End the conversation
Click to leave the beach
Click again to select "main hall", even though there's no other option.
Select the restaurant
Click Giorgia
Select drinking
Click through a bunch of dialogue that simply repeats every time the event happens
Click "Skip Time"
Select "Next Day"
Click "Skip Time" again
Select "Next Time"

...and then I have to do literally every step of that again 2 more times before getting the "drop glass" option.

Any UI designer will tell you that that is an absurd number of clicks to do what is effectively two tasks.

There's absolutely no reason to force multiple extra clicks to go between the main hall and the beach. It just breaks the flow of the game unnecessarily. Plus, having to go to Giorgia on the beach every time to ask her to dinner just adds an extra step. It's not progressing the story, it's just slowing the player down.

Also, there needs to be some kind of navigation button on the UI to go directly to locations, even if they're only the same locations that are currently in the "elevator" menu, plus the beach.

Yeah, the art is great, but the user experience needs a lot of work.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
The art is great, but holy fuck getting around in this game is annoying, and the frustration level only rises due to the bizarre choice of having to remind people every single day that you want to progress with them later.

For an example, let's walk through how to progress dinner with Giorgia:
Starting from MC's bedroom, I have to:

Click to leave the room
Select "Main Hall"
Click again to select "beach", even though there's no other option.
Click Giorgia
Ask her to meet at the restaurant
End the conversation
Click to leave the beach
Click again to select "main hall", even though there's no other option.
Select the restaurant
Click Giorgia
Select drinking
Click through a bunch of dialogue that simply repeats every time the event happens
Click "Skip Time"
Select "Next Day"
Click "Skip Time" again
Select "Next Time"

...and then I have to do literally every step of that again 2 more times before getting the "drop glass" option.

Any UI designer will tell you that that is an absurd number of clicks to do what is effectively two tasks.

There's absolutely no reason to force multiple extra clicks to go between the main hall and the beach. It just breaks the flow of the game unnecessarily. Plus, having to go to Giorgia on the beach every time to ask her to dinner just adds an extra step. It's not progressing the story, it's just slowing the player down.

Also, there needs to be some kind of navigation button on the UI to go directly to locations, even if they're only the same locations that are currently in the "elevator" menu, plus the beach.

Yeah, the art is great, but the user experience needs a lot of work.
Here here! This is exactly my thoughts!

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
What don't you like?
I've been watching/testing this for while. The scenes, renders and models are great.
So that is a plus.

Negative
1. dialogue, you need a lot more dialogue, to draw the viewer into the characters.
2. Renders shit load more. Third release should have around 750 scenes rendered. Some if done right can be reused.

Example. If the MC is doing the taking, during the talking. So lets say, Nicole. You can have animation (using renpy) that her face has movement (mouth and eye movement). If its done right, you can have some overlays from different renders to change clothing, lighting for the day, and location (background) for her body. It will save time in the long run.

You can have repeat sex scenes but as the story progresses, increase the scenes you can do. For example, Ary would change to her being awake and ready for evening BJ, that would change later to full night of sex (mixture and whole lot of renders).

The scenes should never be *click image*, one render scene, then animation, then one additional render to close scene. Update done. yuck!

The biggest thing it needs is story, then images/scenes that go along with said story.

if your limited Computer power, I have been working with Developer for over two years (paid) and I render about 400 scenes per month. I also have multiple developers that are newish that I render scenes (limited) about 100 scenes each per month. enough that helps beef up the rendered scenes and frees up their time to create the scenes. Thus their computer isn't bogged down rendering all the time, or doing one scene at time. which burns up a lot of time. When your creating scenes, its best, when your focused on what you want to do. Pump out several scenes for the story (could be in their room, beach, and etc...).

If you need help with English translation I can do that to.

Lastly If your slow, then I would to updates bi-monthly. So lets say continued story 10000 words dialogue and around 500 renders and animations (extra). So animations 30 renders per section of animation. For sex scene you can have 3 or 4 animations with lots of still scenes between them. So bi-monthly it would be around 800 renders (stills and animations). You have making of good story, the character morphs are awesome. Just need to implement some ideas that I said. People will be happy.

Xirbeus

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
tried this for the first time.... loads of grinding.
graphics although somewhat simple seem solid.
few options lots of skip.
needs far more content to really get some 'feel' for the game.

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes