Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 17 Mar, 2020
Download it here:

This release supports my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Reactions: x3m3x and BaasB

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I gave it a shot, graphics are really nice and the girls are hot, but the problem for me is that too vanilla and lately if it does't have incest, these games just doesn't grab my attention anymore.
Is there really anything more "standard vanilla" in these games nowadays then incest?

Exact opposite here. Any decent game I can load up these days and **NOT** find myself basically grinding through the same exact trying to bang my hot-for-me Mom and 2 sisters routine for the 1000th time is a breath of fresh air.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
no not likely I did the 4 scene in about 5 min it was more finding the trigger then anything...
I try hard to keep positive with the work of developer. But with the frequency of the update. Is not look very heavy for me. I do not complain for the price i paid...

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
updated walkthrough? thanks
the main in only for 0.1
This is the only other walkthrough released for non-patrons so far: f95zone.to/threads/harem-resort-v0-4-zl-games.39334/post-2689049. After you finish with this walkthrough, pretty much just visit the girls where you can and do as much stuff with them as you can. You should generally gain Friendship with them, and sometimes Love as well.

So, for v0.03, find Milly arriving in the lobby (the "Main Hall"), where Nicole will show up and greet her. Then, visit Nicole's room to progress a bit.

For v0.04, visit the lobby at Night to see Beatrice checking the hotel's computer (1st scene). After that conversation, visit Beatrice in the Restaurant in the Morning and agree to help her investigation (2nd scene). Finally, talk with Lucy in the lobby to get her new scene.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
New poll (New stories and interactions in version 0.6)
Hi guys, today you can decide which girl gets developed in version 0.6. This will bring new stories and interactions. Ary's not in this poll because she won the previous poll.
End of poll April 5.
Link:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Harem Resort — v0.5 Cover.jpg

Release Harem Resort V0.5 for patrons 5$ or more
Hi guys, today I'm releasing version 0.5 of Harem Resort.
In this version you can interact with Ary and have fun with her. I also ran some animations, I hope you like them.
CHANGELOG:
- New interactions with Ary.
- Fixed various bugs.
- Improved some dialogues and interactions.
Thank you for your support

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Also, v0.6 is out in beta for $25 patrons.

Reactions: ZL-Games

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
WT:
Italian translation:
Version 0.5 : Winows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

All for Harem Resort V0.5
CHANGELOG:
- New interactions with Ary.
- Fixed various bugs.
- Improved some dialogues and interactions.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Harem Resort [v0.5] [ZL-Games] (425 MB)
100 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes