Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Didn't know if it was like the girl on the beach where if you keep going something else happens but i'll not bother to keep at it unless someone says otherwise
If you are up to date with her then you'll need to wait for future updates to get something more with her.

Reactions: ZL-Games

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Dude, this is halfway to 1.0 and there's no actual sex? Are these tags accurate?

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
I can´t buy the dildo...
I did everything that the guide asks me ... but the dildo does not appear to buy it on PC

explosivo666

Feb 15, 2018
Have you completed this?
5) Go into the main hall during the day and watch her work. Do it until
you have 3 love points.
Seeing as it says 13 love, yes. Here is a save, and how I figured that it was the problem was because I did another run and didn't select the restaurant option until after I had done everything else with her.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Seeing as it says 13 love, yes. Here is a save, and how I figured that it was the problem was because I did another run and didn't select the restaurant option until after I had done everything else with her.
as I get more friendship points with Ary..I'm stuck in 7
I have Ary Friend point 5, Love 5, but there is no trigger in the closet room?
I saw the problem is that if you make the appointment with Ary before you have completed point 13 the game can break.
I'm working on fixing the problem now and releasing it in version 0.6.
My advice and follow the WT. Sorry for the problem.

Reactions: bluecats2019

El Capitan

Apr 3, 2018
think i have a bug ... im at the stage where i need to buy the dildo. but the PC seems very buggy for me. i can open the sex toys tab then click on the Ary folder but its blank. nothing shows up. also theres no way to exit the tab without doing a rollback with the mouse wheel.

"update" - i can exit the tab with the close button top right but theres still nothing showing up when i go to the Ary folder

"update again" - ok so the dildo does appear .. but you have to the night scene twice then it will show up.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 10 Votes